track in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
i know this doesnt partain to anyone rlly on the site but if you could sign this so we can run legally we would greatly appreciate it...
i signed and alot of other ppl have signed(no your name isnt going to get you in any trouble,its just a petition)
the closest dragway from the center of CT is 2hrs away,now imagine living on the outskirts???i have to drive literally atleast 4 hrs to get to a strip to run legally...we need as many sigs. as we can get..plz help out guys

Bring Back CT Dragway Petition

holy fuck, jay hass. there's a name from the past.

when did this thing start, 1997? lol

yup, thats the same one.

jay hass and scott brewer are #1 and #2. lol

this started on the pike board back in like 97

It will never happen no matter how many signatures you get

I signed that thing along time ago.....it will never happen

Holy shit that petition is old. It would be nice, but won't happen. You got to love people who chose to live near a drag strip complaining that its too loud. If you are that concerned about noise then why did you move near a drag strip.

word..itd be sick if mohegan actually opened up a strip...think about it..
all the money that is going into operations to stop streetracing in ct..all the overtime they are giving cops to try and catch racing..within the past 3 mnths there was a big bust that they spent $166k on organizing,,,all the money they are using could go into a strip..this fucking blows

word..itd be sick if mohegan actually opened up a strip...think about it..
all the money that is going into operations to stop streetracing in ct..all the overtime they are giving cops to try and catch racing..within the past 3 mnths there was a big bust that they spent $166k on organizing,,,all the money they are using could go into a strip..this fucking blows

The theory is good, but theres just too many jack offs who strive to live FnF lives that a drag strip would only marginaly reduce street racing. The bust that happened in Kent Wa (its on youtube as well as this board) went down within a 30 minute drive from one strip and within an hour from another. Im all for keepin tracks open, but theres just too damn many idiot ricers that ruin it for the rest of us. Were out numbered.

EDIT: 11500

Last edited:
This thing has been out this long and no one's done anything with it?

Take it, print out every name, and go talk in front of the state or county legislature. Find some potential locations, bring up the cost of the recent busts vs construction/operating expenses, give them something to go on other than 'we want a strip, yo'.

I'm learning alot while working on the Sears Tower name change fight, it takes more than an internet petition to get crap done. :p

good idea..im sure i could gather enough defendants

Back