Traffic Ticket Issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You got it good, I just fucked up my perfect driving record (PA anyway).

I finally went in for my 86 in a 50 ticket....$250 and 8 points. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
You got it good, I just fucked up my perfect driving record (PA anyway).

I finally went in for my 86 in a 50 ticket....$250 and 8 points. :cry:
:eek: :eek: :cry:
Sucks.
I'm at 4 points, for some retarded lies.
How long does it take for points to drop off, and do they carry over with you to other states? :ph34r:

I got the ticket in SI, NY. I have a Pa license and that's the only ID I had on me, so I had to give it to them. They didn't suspend it and I think they send the "points" over to PA.

Pa may have different penalties for speeding. So an 86 in a 50 in Pa may only be 3-4 points. I have no idea.

I can take another special exam test and have a few points knocked off, so I can skip the suspending part.

Quoted post[/post]]
I got the ticket in SI, NY. I have a Pa license and that's the only ID I had on me, so I had to give it to them. They didn't suspend it and I think they send the "points" over to PA.

Pa may have different penalties for speeding. So an 86 in a 50 in Pa may only be 3-4 points. I have no idea.

I can take another special exam test and have a few points knocked off, so I can skip the suspending part.
Yea, i waived my 'traffic school' in case i get pulled over for something that i actually do wrong.
It takes off one ticket, and i figured i'll need to knock off a BIG ticket (8 points) not the small 2pointers.
My road is 25mph, if my GF buys a video camera, i will record 3 cars per day doing 86. :mad:

well I can be honest. I purposely doubled the speed limit in some areas.

Like in PA, in the 55 mph section on 80, I'll do 110, just because the car is capable of it. And every now and then 130 in the 65 mph sections, again just because the car is capable of it.

I used to stick it on cruise at 115-120 when I was going from Matamoras to Tobyhanna, PA. 14-15 mpg just doesn't cut it, so I rarely do it anymore.

I passed 32 school busses while they were loading ... in one shot... I went to court for it, and they were talking about the whole 320 points against my licence.

So I guess if you don't include the forgiveness (I got those points, they suspended my licence for 1 year) then I have way over 340 points on my licence. (Another ticket for 130 on i-95 wound me up with a suspension for 3 years, then I got pulled over for doing BELOW the speed limit on the Merritt parkway, under suspension, which revoked my licence - I had to get a NH licence, and then CT lost the DMV records in 1996, and I was able to come back) (To this day, I can't register a car in the state of CT, NY, MA or IL)

i know for a fact, I'll NEVER be able to acquire a NJ license. Well, at some point I'll legally be able to, but I'll never pay the thousands it would cost me to.

My license has been suspended/revoked in the state of NJ more than 20 times, that's a minimum of $2k to get it back after the suspension is over, which is at least 5 years.

And I still only have 2 points on my NJ license. They were for doing something like 14 over in a 50, 4 years years ago...I didn't have a license.

damn I thought I had it bad with 4 speeding tickets, and a reckless driving......

Quoted post[/post]]
I passed 32 school busses while they were loading ... in one shot... I went to court for it, and they were talking about the whole 320 points against my licence.

So I guess if you don't include the forgiveness (I got those points, they suspended my licence for 1 year) then I have way over 340 points on my licence. (Another ticket for 130 on i-95 wound me up with a suspension for 3 years, then I got pulled over for doing BELOW the speed limit on the Merritt parkway, under suspension, which revoked my licence - I had to get a NH licence, and then CT lost the DMV records in 1996, and I was able to come back) (To this day, I can't register a car in the state of CT, NY, MA or IL)

wtf? CT doesn't even have a points system...

Thanks for a cockblocking my thread. New FL law: As of October 1st, running stop signs and stop lights doubled. I got this shit on October 1st. I am not paying 180.00 bucks, I'll see this bitch in court--or maybe she will get a flat tire on the court date. :ph34r:

How, exactly, do you happen to pass 32 busses while they were loading, and not realize you're a fucking moron?

:bs:

Quoted post[/post]]
wtf? CT doesn't even have a points system...

The don't now. In 1994 they did.

Quoted post[/post]]
How, exactly, do you happen to pass 32 busses while they were loading, and not realize you're a fucking moron?

:bs:

On the last day of High School, I was waiting int he car line to leave. I decided "I've never tried to just ... leave.." so I put it in gear, and crept up through the line of EMPTY busses. I was going maybe 5 mph. But driving through.

It was a rule at the school that you don't do that. Students MUST wait behind the school busses until the last bus has left the lot, then the line can move.

I figured "Are they going to give me a detention?" and I rolled on through.

When the last bus radioed to the line "We have some prick driving through" all of the busses simultaneously honked their horns and opened their doors (Thus, releasing the "STOP" signs). I ignored them and drove through. THERE WERE NO PEOPLE LOADING. They reported my plate to the police, later that night at my graduation party I had 8 cops show up and ticket me.

I guess I still haven't realised that I'm "A fucking moron". I have, however, come to terms with people's natural tendency to fly off the handle with me and insult me. Have a good day.

well that sucks...

all you need is one dickhead in the world to push you deep into the dirt...some like to keep on stomping.

Back