tranny swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

b23silk

manual trannyh that i bought came out of a 92 accord f22 will i have prombles with it bolting up 2 a f22 with an automatic tranny?

well thats not what you asked, yes you will need a new ecu

what about shift linkage the tranny i got is a cable tranny

i was asking if i need to get new shift linkage or can i use the one i have from the auto can i just get a straight yes or no and if no where can i get the linkage that i need.

i was asking if i need to get new shift linkage or can i use the one i have from the auto can i just get a straight yes or no and if no where can i get the linkage that i need.

What do you think the answer is? Obviously you need a manual linkage. As for where to find one, that's your responsibility. Hit up Craigslist, E-Bay, junkyards, forum "For Sale" sections, etc. It's not our responsibility to source parts for you...

Cable trans is the clutch line is cable rather then hydrolic...nothing to do with shift linkage....get manual accord linkage....no way the auto will work in the same fashion....its like putting shoes on your hands instead of gloves

no reason to have 3 threads on the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back