trunk light always on..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i mean you never actually made it clear.. and its not the best idea to be a smart ass to the people who are trying to help you..

so here easy fix... take out the bulb

now

END THREAD

thats what i was thinking, but then i cant see my tools in the dark.
or dead hookers..

i said trunk light, how much clearer can i make it?

Let it die already. You got suggestions to fix it, so go try them to see if it works. Don't drag this thing out any longer. It's already gone on longer than it ever needed to.

MthaFuknGreen, there should be a lever in your trunk the tells the light that the trunk is open or closed. If it gunked up it might be stuck open and your light will think the trunk is open when its not. Check all around for some kind of lever or switch that would make the light come on and play around with it to try and make it go off.

MthaFuknGreen, there should be a lever in your trunk the tells the light that the trunk is open or closed. If it gunked up it might be stuck open and your light will think the trunk is open when its not. Check all around for some kind of lever or switch that would make the light come on and play around with it to try and make it go off.

YEA climb in your trunk and shut it... now look for something that doesnt look right.... go do it now and let us know how it goes lol

i guarantee that there is like a little depressor button or something somewhere and its just stuck open from frost or ice. Just go play with it so it shuts off

i guarantee that there is like a little depressor button or something somewhere and its just stuck open from frost or ice. Just go play with it so it shuts off

the door button used to get stuck open and closed all the time on my del sol

Back