1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tuffytwochins

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by tuffytwochins, Sep 1, 2006.

1. tuffytwochins

tuffytwochins Junior Member

Hello this is my first post.My nickname is tuffy, and I love swaps. I got the message to post a pic for 100$ and signed on. Maybe ya'll could help me pick a car to enter. Current projects include; H22a into my 95 Accord 2 door, B20b 96 Integra LS, B16a 88 CRX Si, hmm.....??? something single cam V-tec. My daily driver is my 94 Accord 4 dr "Poppin V-tec" Ive been on here for info on swaps and wiring. Love to hear from anyone willing to share info. Im not a snob, all people are welcome to send me a message. Also any help I can be, I did run a junk yard and Im looking to expand into a custom/restoration shop in the Phx area. Thanks Tuff

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

It's not so much the car or what's done to it that will win the prize--- rather the Overall picture. Take into consideration the setting, the background, the lighting. If anything, this is more photography-related than who's got the best/most modded car...

Welcome to the site and good luck :)

3. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

Welcome to the site, from a person in the phx area.
    I didn't know there was a $100 prize for anything.. does that mean we all need better cameras to win?
    =[

4. tuffytwochins

tuffytwochins Junior Member

thanks for the intro. I hope not my camera is ancient, but its a Cannon. I picked my hatch with fresh paint on it, cheap job. Great pic tho

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

a 2mp camera can take a 1280 photo with ease.

6. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted