tuffytwochins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tuffytwochins

Hello this is my first post.My nickname is tuffy, and I love swaps. I got the message to post a pic for 100$ and signed on. Maybe ya'll could help me pick a car to enter. Current projects include; H22a into my 95 Accord 2 door, B20b 96 Integra LS, B16a 88 CRX Si, hmm.....??? something single cam V-tec. My daily driver is my 94 Accord 4 dr "Poppin V-tec" Ive been on here for info on swaps and wiring. Love to hear from anyone willing to share info. Im not a snob, all people are welcome to send me a message. Also any help I can be, I did run a junk yard and Im looking to expand into a custom/restoration shop in the Phx area. Thanks Tuff

It's not so much the car or what's done to it that will win the prize--- rather the Overall picture. Take into consideration the setting, the background, the lighting. If anything, this is more photography-related than who's got the best/most modded car...

Welcome to the site and good luck :)

Welcome to the site, from a person in the phx area.
I didn't know there was a $100 prize for anything.. does that mean we all need better cameras to win?
=[

thanks for the intro. I hope not my camera is ancient, but its a Cannon. I picked my hatch with fresh paint on it, cheap job. Great pic tho

Back