Turbo B18c exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stedscivic

im in the middle of my winter turbo project and still havent decided on a muffler for b18c turbo

im running 3in piping all the way back from turbo no cat

need a muffler that is great performance but still quiet

what do you guys think

turbo cars aren't that loud in the first place.

my 3" n1 was MUCH quiter on my del sol than my all motor gsr with the GTII exmag (pretty much an n1)

^ Werd, the Apex N1 on my S14 is a lot quieter than 2.25inch THermal R&D was on my B16 Coupe.

What type of vehicle are you using? If its a 92-95 Coupe, i have a rear section i can sell you for Uber cheep.

Quoted post[/post]]
^ Werd, the Apex N1 on my S14 is a lot quieter than 2.25inch THermal R&D was on my B16 Coupe.

What type of vehicle are you using? If its a 92-95 Coupe, i have a rear section i can sell you for Uber cheep.

its a 94 coupe
rear section meaning the N1 muffler for 3in pipe?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

its a 94 coupe

I will sell you a Thermal R&D 3" Stainless Steel Full Downpipe Back Exhaust. Like new Never seen rain, Snow, or salt. Hasn't seen 2,000 miles yet. Was on our shop car but were not going to use it. Were just doing a dump 4" under the car out the side.

We would take $475.00 Shipped

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

its a 94 coupe

I will sell you a Thermal R&D 3" Stainless Steel Full Downpipe Back Exhaust. Like new Never seen rain, Snow, or salt. Hasn't seen 2,000 miles yet. Was on our shop car but were not going to use it. Were just doing a dump 4" under the car out the side.

just agreed to buy the rear section off of cashizslick

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

its a 94 coupe

just agreed to buy the rear section off of cashizslick

No problem. Sorry.

Back