Turbo charge or Jackson Racing Supercharge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redwidow

i been seeing people are debating Turbocharge over JR Supercharge. Which one of these is really BEST of all? i am thinking of getting one for my 01 prelude BASE model but i don't know which to turn. Does turbo work with Automatic Transmission?

What is forced induction? :p

What should i need to do to increase more fuel? :D

Please help :worthy: , thanks advance

BEST? Neither.

Turbo with auto? Sure. Go look at the auto turbo offerings from Subaru, VW etc...

What is FI? You have a lot to learn. Go read.

Increase fuel? Simple. Increase fuel. Go read.

Originally posted by redwidow@Dec 11 2003, 04:52 AM
i been seeing people are debating Turbocharge over JR Supercharge. Which one of these is really BEST of all? i am thinking of getting one for my 01 prelude BASE model but i don't know which to turn. Does turbo work with Automatic Transmission?

What is forced induction? :p

What should i need to do to increase more fuel? :D

Please help :worthy: , thanks advance

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Originally posted by d2149@Dec 12 2003, 12:58 AM
Superchargers are for pussies

That is all

Bans are for you. :wave:

Anyway, Turbocharging is your best bet. I'd suggest you learn what the hell you need and how it works before you even try to start on a project of this magnitude...

1st you need to decide on what you want the car for, and what you expect out of the car. Turbo's and superchargers both have there ups and downs.

Superchargers are for pussies

That is all

I have a good friend named Michael that owns a lovely shining 2002 s2000 with a vortec supercharger setup on it that i guarantee would smoke your ass. Tell him superchargers are for pussies and he would leave rubber and smoke all over your punk face :D

kids that talk shit about things they dont know are pussies

but a turbo s2k > sc s2k :)

a turbo is simply more efficient at what it does. thats all there is to it really.

Originally posted by knowledge@Dec 12 2003, 06:27 AM
1st you need to decide on what you want the car for, and what you expect out of the car. Turbo's and superchargers both have there ups and downs.

my point is to focus on show car more than race car, but i want some thing reliable and can do the job well. Thanks

To be honest, i really pissoff when people drive by and rev me up. they thought they can smoke people ass with what they have under the hood. at least give some respect to those who are car enthusiated. wanna race, race at track. Please do not do street racing, not only put yourself in danger but other innocent's people around you too. what do you GET if you win, lose, get caught or kill yourself. NOTHING

Originally posted by redwidow+Dec 18 2003, 03:30 AM-->
knowledge
@Dec 12 2003, 06:27 AM

my point is to focus on show car more than race car, but i want some thing reliable and can do the job well. Thanks

To be honest, i really pissoff when people drive by and rev me up. they thought they can smoke people ass with what they have under the hood. at least give some respect to those who are car enthusiated. wanna race, race at track. Please do not do street racing, not only put yourself in danger but other innocent's people around you too. what do you GET if you win, lose, get caught or kill yourself. NOTHING

simple just chrome plate the turbo or supercharger.

Back