TURBO MANIFOLDS FOR SALE!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

up for an honest seller and a good product...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
have people already used them???? if so, can they post.....

I have one of the Chunk norris minirams. Starting on sunday it'll be in use. Ill let yall know how it goes

i was gonna buy a chuck norris but according to the other thread, im questioning my buy, not feeling the waiting for 2 months deal at all. and if you fuck me on my manifold, garuntee im gonna find you even if i am in toronto, done it once, do it again. im just lookin for some honest business ppl. if your shit is good, and legit, i wouldnt mind making your manifolds exclusive to my customers at my shop, BUT this stuff isnt lookin good on you right now man, this is bringin up a few horror stories, and bad business is bad business brotha, hit me up on aim DelSolSir

i take my manifolds very seriously. like i said. i readily admit i made the mistake of late shipping a few things along time ago, i know reputation opreceeds you, and thats what im trying hard to change.

i live like 2 miles from josh and know him personally.

if you don't get your shit from him in a reasonable amount of time, drop me a pm and i'll see what i can do. i'm at thepost office at least once a week anyway, so i can probably just pick it up from him at night one night and get it out at lunch the following day if needed.

i wouldn't worry about that other thread. just keep in mind, all of these things are custom made pretty much to order, so you can't expect it in a week... he's gotta build the thing.

i ship things ups right from my office brian. i appreciate the good word.

yeah fab time is a week or so. as i do this after hrs at my real job.

right now i have a d series ramhorn with external wastegate in stock now. im willing to let it go very cheap to show transactions will go smoothly.

Quoted post[/post]]

right now i have a d series ramhorn with external wastegate in stock now. im willing to let it go very cheap to show transactions will go smoothly.

i need one for a b16a2. give it to me at a half decent price, if your stuff checks out good and the delay is not long, then ill use your manifolds exclusively to my builds on my customers vehicles... but like i said thats pending, you got pretty good back when Brian puts in a good word for ya, lets see how this goes and we can discuss future sales after our first trial transaction, by the way ill need a mini ram horn for this one, but give me a week or so, ill hit ya and dont worry about the fab time, i understand that, good work takes patience, just not two months of patience!
:) send me an email or hit me on aim to discuss this

email : Paultheshocker@hotmail.com
Aim- DelSolSir

happy mani. making!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i need one for a b16a2. give it to me at a half decent price, if your stuff checks out good and the delay is not long, then ill use your manifolds exclusively to my builds on my customers vehicles... but like i said thats pending, you got pretty good back when Brian puts in a good word for ya, lets see how this goes and we can discuss future sales after our first trial transaction, by the way ill need a mini ram horn for this one, but give me a week or so, ill hit ya and dont worry about the fab time, i understand that, good work takes patience, just not two months of patience!
:) send me an email or hit me on aim to discuss this

email : Paultheshocker@hotmail.com
Aim- DelSolSir

happy mani. making!

good to hear. so your looking for a b series mini ram, ill hit you up on aim, btw im slawjc on aim and i tried to get you last night. soundss good, ill take good care of you.

oh shit, im an idiot, i forgot the 85 at the end, it was late and i was thinking of my Xbox live sign in! DOH!

DelSolSIR85 is my aim contact, sorry brotha :)

Im running one of the chuck norris mini ram manifolds. it is amazing. props to the colt 45 welding gangster

I'll be very very interested in one in a few months... for a KA24E and a DSM 14B turbo. Can you do a log in that?

I want a short ram T3 with 38mm wastegate, b16 head

Let me know the total and what paypal address to send the money to and estimated turn around time

Danny

His mannis are JUNK DON'T BUY THEM!

JUST KIDDING!!!!! I have one now and its VERY good!!! BUMP FOR A GREAT WELDER!!!!!!

Back