Turbo manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRXSI91

Ive been searching around,and cant find any turbo manifolds for a 91 crx si...does anyone have one on their crx,or has found one?

Originally posted by beerbongskickass@Sep 17 2004, 02:10 AM
Any d-series turbo manifold will work.
[post=391449]Quoted post[/post]​

but i plan on putting a turbo manifold on my b16a....will a d series turbo manifold work on a b16a1 setup?

you didnt say what engine you had, but no you cant use a d manifold on your b series. you need a b series manifold. any will bolt to the head, however you should check the clearance of the turbo to your radiator, as that is a problem with some and you may need to switch to a half size radiator to clear it.

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@Sep 17 2004, 02:33 AM
you didnt say what engine you had, but no you cant use a d manifold on your b series. you need a b series manifold. any will bolt to the head, however you should check the clearance of the turbo to your radiator, as that is a problem with some and you may need to switch to a half size radiator to clear it.
[post=391452]Quoted post[/post]​

do you know any manufactuers that make a turbo manifold for a b16 motor?

Originally posted by CRXSI91+Sep 17 2004, 02:15 AM-->
beerbongskickass
@Sep 17 2004, 02:10 AM
Any d-series turbo manifold will work.
[post=391449]Quoted post[/post]​

but i plan on putting a turbo manifold on my b16a....will a d series turbo manifold work on a b16a1 setup?
[post=391451]Quoted post[/post]​

My bad... any b-series manifold will work.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 17 2004, 03:47 AM
dude try to do a fucking search
[post=391456]Quoted post[/post]​

i already did..im not gonna search for days..if i cant find it,im gonna ask for help...im pretty sure u didnt just hop in a civic,and started whoopin ass..so shut the hell up...everyone needs help..its just people like you act like your the shit,and act too good to help people out..so if u cant help like the other people in this thread did..carry your ass on...im here like everyone else..trying to tune my car...and u wanna act like an asshole...go somewhere.

Originally posted by CRXSI91+Sep 17 2004, 01:12 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Sep 17 2004, 03:47 AM

i already did..im not gonna search for days..if i cant find it,im gonna ask for help...im pretty sure u didnt just hop in a civic,and started whoopin ass..so shut the hell up...everyone needs help..its just people like you act like your the shit,and act too good to help people out..so if u cant help like the other people in this thread did..carry your ass on...im here like everyone else..trying to tune my car...and u wanna act like an asshole...go somewhere.
[post=391569]Quoted post[/post]​

Bullshit. I just typed in "manifold" and got like 3 pages worth of info. Your not going to search for days? Then fucking go away. Your right everyone does need help when they are starting out, so how about helping yourself and do a little research before you ask stupid fucking questions like" is there a manifold for my crx?". It's obvious by that question you have no idea what your taling about. Do you want everybody to give you all the answers? You won't learn anything that way. I helped out out a little bit in this thread, but I was being sarcastic in my answers because I can tell by your question you did no research on your own.

I get pissed when people expect to get spoon fed the answers because when I don't know something I do search for days to find the answer and I learn about 10 other things along the way. Doing research on your own is the only way you will learn. If you don't want to learn then call greddy or something opther fab company, but a turbo kit and then pay somebody to install it for you.

Originally posted by beerbongskickass+Sep 17 2004, 01:32 PM-->
Originally posted by CRXSI91@Sep 17 2004, 01:12 PM
hcivic.com

Bullshit. I just typed in "manifold" and got like 3 pages worth of info. Your not going to search for days? Then fucking go away. Your right everyone does need help when they are starting out, so how about helping yourself and do a little research before you ask stupid fucking questions like" is there a manifold for my crx?". It's obvious by that question you have no idea what your taling about. Do you want everybody to give you all the answers? You won't learn anything that way. I helped out out a little bit in this thread, but I was being sarcastic in my answers because I can tell by your question you did no research on your own.

I get pissed when people expect to get spoon fed the answers because when I don't know something I do search for days to find the answer and I learn about 10 other things along the way. Doing research on your own is the only way you will learn. If you don't want to learn then call greddy or something opther fab company, but a turbo kit and then pay somebody to install it for you.
[post=391579]Quoted post[/post]​

hah,well your the one who helped,so thats all i needed,thanks faggot :)

Originally posted by CRXSI91+Sep 17 2004, 02:49 PM-->
Originally posted by beerbongskickass@Sep 17 2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by CRXSI91@Sep 17 2004, 01:12 PM
hcivic.com

[post=391579]Quoted post[/post]​

hah,well your the one who helped,so thats all i needed,thanks faggot :)
[post=391610]Quoted post[/post]​

I am not a faggot, I am just an asshole sometimes. ;)

"..im not gonna search for days.."

Go away forever. You will never turbocharge your CRX without a shop and daddy's money if you have an attention span like that. Better yet, go buy a turbo kit and blow the shit out of your B16. There aren't enough CRX chassis in the market right now, and I'm about to buy stock in Dart blocks.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back