Turbo Scooter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

I know its a :repost: but i laugh every time i look at it

s3fd7972e668bd.jpg

Where's the front wheel? Unless you're really good at popping wheelies for days, that's an accident waiting to happen.

Mike - there are little caster wheels behind the intercooler, you can see one of them just to the left of the intercooler below the pipe.

haha thats great. I'm sure you all saw that little scooter on NAWWWZ that beat out a Trans Am WS6 in a street race. :lol:

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Dec 11 2003, 10:55 PM
those arent actually forsale are they,lol

he meant enough money to make one..

i'd deffinately rock it! or that one that killed the firebird B)

Originally posted by 90 accord+Dec 11 2003, 11:58 PM-->
@Dec 11 2003, 10:55 PM
those arent actually forsale are they,lol

he meant enough money to make one..

i'd deffinately rock it! or that one that killed the firebird B)

You mean Trans Am?

...I could kill a firebird the Civic. :p But that sport ped scooter had a 23k rpm race motor and it was shootin Nawwwz. It beat out a 98 or so Trans Am WS6, with a few mods even. 305 hp/ 335 ft lbs torque plus an it was juicing with an air lid and exhaust I think it was. Ran right by that fucker. :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 12 2003, 12:34 AM
You mean Trans Am?

...I could kill a firebird the Civic. :p But that sport ped scooter had a 23k rpm race motor and it was shootin Nawwwz. It beat out a 98 or so Trans Am WS6, with a few mods even. 305 hp/ 335 ft lbs torque plus an it was juicing with an air lid and exhaust I think it was. Ran right by that fucker. :worthy: :worthy:

something like that. i can hardly imagine an engine revving to 23,000 rpm. thats just nucking futz. it has a 3 speed tranny or something in it too, didn't it?

yeah something like that. I had the video somewhere...I loved the beginning the guy on the bike flipped off the guy in the TA :lol:

Back