Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldberg

Ok i am able to get a garret t25 off a guy and was wondering if that would be decent enough for a turbo build. Now i plan on a b18c or b20z vtec and wanna shoot for over 250 to the wheels. I am gonna be resleeving getting new pistons rods etc and was wondering if that turbo is fine or if i should try and get bigger?

The T25 will be way too small for either motor. Rods, pistons, and sleeves won't be necessary at all for 250whp, you will just be wasting your money. Oh and go with a b18c1, the stock b20 sleeves are worthless for boost.

for about 250whp you wont need to do much to the b18c1, they can handel 300whp when tuned properly. the t25 is way to small.

werd. t25 will top out way too quick.

t3/t04b .57 or .63 has yoru name all over it

K cool ty guys. ya i wanna get one bit bigger but the whole money issue. I can get the machine stuff done cheap but other then that everything else is normal. OK what bout this question then. Is it worth overboring it to 84mm. And with the rods bearings pistons sleeces what psi could i run reliable.

the diffrence in price for stock vs 84mm sleeves and pistons can't be too much right? so yea, i guess its worth it?
lol

no boreing with new sleeves

i would check that the manufacturer says regarding what the roads and sleeves can hold, as well as the pistons... but more important than rods sleeves pistons is your tuning, whatcha running for fuel managment

if you get low comp pistons and redo the entire bottom end then pretty much the skies the limit

Yeah thats what i think as well. Will be getting valve train also. Aswell as other stuff as i move along (intake Mani etc). I most likely will use hondata as most shops around here use that. I would use uberdata but i don't think anyone around here works with it. Soz there ramrod i know you like your uber :p

you're buying valve train, but are stuck with a t25.

:wtf:

you're building this thing all ass backwards

What lol no no you're confusing me now. I said a guy i know was gonna sell me his t25 but i didn't really know anything spec wise about turbos. But now that i know i won' tbe getting the t25 for sure.

if you're going for 250 whp, there is no need to touch the motor at all.

just get it tuned, with proper fuel management. none of this fmu or vafc hack crap

Back