1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turn Signals not functioning properly PLEASE HELP! (not a blown/loose bulb problem)

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by 01CivicEX, Dec 28, 2006.

1. 01CivicEX

01CivicEX New Member

Just a couple of days ago I started having a problem where when I flip my turn signals on (both left and right) they may blink, may blink once or twice, or not at all.

You can hear/feel the switch click on. But I know that they are not actually working because the light in the dash is not flashing (regularly) and I can see the blinker (functioning and not functioning) reflecting on the car in front of me at a stop light.

It is not a problem with a light being blown out or loose, and when it does work they are not flashing irregularly or fast.

Does anyone think it could be the Turn Signal/Hazard Relay? or what are your thoughts? I personally do not think it would be the fuse, since it does work, just spiratically.

YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank you.

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

It just might be your relay- you can try one out from AutoZone- they're about $10-15. Return it if it doesn't solve the problem.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted