TV in bedroom halves your sex life...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
hint much? yea?
lol

TV in the bedroom halves your sex life - study

ROME (Reuters) - Thinking of buying a TV for the bedroom? Think again -- it could ruin your sex life.

A study by an Italian sexologist has found that couples who have a TV set in their bedroom have sex half as often as those who don't.

"If there's no television in the bedroom, the frequency (of sexual intercourse) doubles," said Serenella Salomoni whose team of psychologists questioned 523 Italian couples to see what effect television had on their sex lives.

On average, Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV, the study found.

For the over-50s the effect is even more marked, with the average of seven couplings a month falling to just 1.5 times.

The study found certain programmes are far more likely to impede passion than others. Violent films will put a stop to sexual relations for half of all couples, while reality shows stem passion for a third of couples.

i am never getting married.

Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV

tv or no tv, that just fucking sucks.

that should be a WEEK, not a month

ROME (Reuters) - Thinking of buying a TV for the bedroom? Think again -- it could ruin your sex life.
For the over-50s the effect is even more marked, with the average of seven couplings a month falling to just 1.5 times.
How do you do it half a time? :blink:

maybe they don't finish? maybe they just stick in a for a min ?

Heard about this on the radio, it makes perfect sense.

I agree with it, less TV would make society less like zombies.

I don't want a TV in my bedroom either. If you have your own place, why not just get the fuck up and walk to the living room? Bedroom = sleep, not "bed potato".

maybe they don't finish? maybe they just stick in a for a min?
They play "just the tip".

Quoted post[/post]]
maybe they don't finish? maybe they just stick in a for a min ?
/Wedding Crashers/"lets put the tip in, just for a second, just to see how it feels..."/Wedding Crashers/

i am never getting married.
Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV

tv or no tv, that just fucking sucks.

that should be a DAY, not a month
i have a gf and by no means get it everyday, but i do get it more than 8 times a month. enough that im satisfied.

ive got a TV in my bedroom, but not cable. its nice to have a movie running in the background, when im chillin in bed "working" like yesterday, today, and probably tomorrow :)

"working?"

are you a plumber? laying pipe?
or a field working? plowing all night long...

TV + PS2 = get off me woman, i've gotta beat this mission... lol

Quoted post[/post]]
"working?"

are you a plumber? laying pipe?
or a field working? plowing all night long...

TV + PS2 = get off me woman, i've gotta beat this mission... lol

im "working" right now :)

VPN and dameware my friend. answering questions and ordering shit like im at work. im even printing to my printer 40 miles away :mrgreen:

no idea what VPN and dameware are but watch those remote printers...

i can just imagine you wackin it to a horse fucking a donkey fucking a fat chick and right when you finish you accidently hit print screen...

how to explain that one at the office on monday
lol

Back