Twin Turbo B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, let me start out by saying i know this is not the best way to boost a car, and that i know i can get more boost faster by a larger single unit... But i want bragging rights :ph34r: .

Anyways, has anyone seen any good info on twin turbo'n civics? I hope to be running a b16a2 (if the deal goes through) and would love to twin turbo it. I will be running dual IHI rhb5's. I alredy have them so i figured why not. My experiance with them has been good, and by themself on a d15b, they spool at 2200, and has full boost at 4000. so i figure i can get full boost out of 2 of them by 8200rpm. Either way, im just lookin for other peoples setups, and any other info on it.

Thanks in advance.

I say save yourself a head and do the single turbo and sell the other one for more parts or save it for backup. Twin turbo usually means two of everything, thus twice your budget. However if you got mad cash or just plain crazy, go for it.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Jan 27 2005, 12:28 AM
I say save yourself a head and do the single turbo and sell the other one for more parts or save it for backup. Twin turbo usually means two of everything, thus twice your budget. However if you got mad cash or just plain crazy, go for it.
[post=451972]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks.

I dont have mad cash, but i spend cash like mad. Plus all i really have to buy is piping, bov, and flanges. the rest is fabrication, witch i love doing. I am using the same turbos as the guy with the lsvtec too.

BTW, i got that just plain crazy down pretty good now. :wall:

Back