TWM ITB'S B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jspecb20

if i only had the money.....too loud though

ill take em for 400 shipped, all im gonna do is weld a huge plenum to em and boost em....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
thanks for the info so now i should sell for that much ok hey smart guy i paid 1,800 for them a you want me to sell for 1300 please.
notice at the bottom of the desciption it says carbon fiber air horns and injections are extra could that be why it was 1800
what you see is what you get take or leave it

i was just saying...that could be why that one on that link is 1,300 instead of 1800...it might just be because of the CF....i'm not tryin to get the price down...i was just pointing out that they were cheaper because if you wanted CF air horns then it would be more...right??

Quoted post[/post]]
i was just saying...that could be why that one on that link is 1,300 instead of 1800...it might just be because of the CF....i'm not tryin to get the price down...i was just pointing out that they were cheaper because if you wanted CF air horns then it would be more...right??
cool man not a big deal

Just a Q, What do you do with IAT, MAP & TPS sensors? Cause I dont car how bad ass that'd look on your car but you aint going any where w/o some major ecu tunning or hook ups for those sensors.

Quoted post[/post]]
Just a Q, What do you do with IAT, MAP & TPS sensors? Cause I dont car how bad ass that'd look on your car but you aint going any where w/o some major ecu tunning or hook ups for those sensors.
there is a little thing called hondata

Back