typo, or deal of the year?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

call, immediately. seriously, even if you dont want a convertable, sell it and make 20 grand...

Salvage title probably.

Buy it for 12k, find out it's salvaged... try to sell it for 12k... yay... waste of time that I believe you don't have B. :wink:

bah, fucking scam

My name is Antony Fanielo and I'm the seller of the car.
The reason that I am selling so cheap is because I cannot register the car here in Rome.The law here forbids me to register an oversea car due the fact that the car is still registred in US.Now I need to buy a new car that I can drive here.
The car is now in my possession, in Rome/Italy, where I live.
The title of the car is on my grand-father's name(as an inheritance)it is clear and can be registered anywhere in US without a problem as I have all the papers signed by the attorney.
I have a very bad sittuation here and I cannot keep the car. Plus I can't register here and even if I was to sell it here, not many peoples are interested in purchasing it.
The price is small because I want to sell it very very fast because had left 26 days until the green card of car will expires. If you are really interested in purchasing it and you can arrange the payment asap, I will sell it to you and I will cover all shipping and insurance charges to your location.
I'm hoping to get $12,400 for it and the best way we can do this transaction is through Escrow third party service .
The car is in immaculate condition, absolutely no rust, scratches or any other kind of damage.
If you are decided that you want to buy this car, please e-mail me your full name and shipping address as I need them to start the transaction with Escrow.
Thank you and I will wait your e-mail and I hope that this car will be on good hands if you will be the next owner!
Regards,

why the fuck is it that every fucking scam out there closes with "regards"

its like there is a fuckling text book for trying to scam stupid americans or something

LOL, i see those all the time. I love how they say that the car is located close to you, when indeed its like a galaxy away. Alot of times too they will tell you that you can even test drive the car to see how you like it first...lol.

Ecrow is a good sign of a scam too...that would have been a steal though if it was true.

i called a guy about a g35 i saw in autotrader for 11k. he said he was going to europe for work. he wanted a $2500 deposit or some shit like that. same scam i think.

if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Quoted post[/post]]
i called a guy about a g35 i saw in autotrader for 11k. he said he was going to europe for work. he wanted a $2500 deposit or some shit like that. same scam i think.

i called the same guy... i think it was chicago area or something

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i called the same guy... i think it was chicago area or something

mine was in washington state. in a small town at that. he told me he had a lot of buyers and to just send in the deposit. lame....

Back