uberdata success lsvtec 227whp 151tq!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 19 2004, 09:21 AM
how would you gain more hp by tuning with an afc? uberdata owns an afc, whoever was doing the tuning, wasn't very good or could have gained a lot more power. how could tuning with an afc that only tunes fuel at a certain rpm have an advantage over a program that tunes at any given rpm at any given pressure? say you want to take away just 1% fuel at 5700 rpms, but only at 10 in/HG, how you gonna pull that one off with an afc??? say you took that fuel out, and want to take .25° of timing out at the same spot, again, how you gonna manage that with an afc??? there is no need for an afc at all if you're capable of utilizing uberdata to it's fullest potential.
[post=419150]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 19 2004, 11:21 AM
how would you gain more hp by tuning with an afc? uberdata owns an afc, whoever was doing the tuning, wasn't very good or could have gained a lot more power. how could tuning with an afc that only tunes fuel at a certain rpm have an advantage over a program that tunes at any given rpm at any given pressure? say you want to take away just 1% fuel at 5700 rpms, but only at 10 in/HG, how you gonna pull that one off with an afc??? say you took that fuel out, and want to take .25° of timing out at the same spot, again, how you gonna manage that with an afc??? there is no need for an afc at all if you're capable of utilizing uberdata to it's fullest potential.
[post=419150]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks 4 putting out the facts first bro

Originally posted by friz@Nov 19 2004, 11:36 PM
Maybe i'm easy to impress. 227 H.P. at the wheels with any 4 cyl N/A is awsome.
[post=419531]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: i agree.

Its actuly pretty Damn good. I mean people were bitching that only 9 WHP from tuning was gained, When they really didnt even look at what to so called base line power was to begin with. It seems like a nice setup.

Originally posted by friz@Nov 19 2004, 10:36 PM

Me too... and also in part because for me, N/A is more appealing than a boosted setup. However guys, B is certainly entitled to his opinion. I think that it would have been helpful in a constructive way had B added in his post what h.p. numbers he would be impressed with.

Since this is a Honda site consisting of mostly hobbyists rather than racing professionals, a success story to me on these boards is some significant increase in h.p. with the car still staying fairly functional and reliable... rather than pushing a build to its outer limits. Most of us are on budgets and also need our cars to be our daily drivers.

Originally posted by friz@Nov 19 2004, 10:36 PM

click on the almotor registerly and u will see how hard it is to make 200whp

i never quite got to my goal and ended up selling the sol in favor of something easier to make 200 whp n/a with :)

i was really happy when i made 10 whp just with tuning. bnut the most important thing was not just the peak number obviously.. the whole rpm range pulled harder.. the torque i gained down low was amazing.

We use uberdata alot here in Omaha.. We have a few guys that are real good at it including one of my good friends.. Its what I will be running on my new engine setup next year.. In 1 hour of tuning on with Uberdata on a 93 EG Coupe with a H22.. The motor was bone stock and just with playing with the uberdata and that was it we netted a 10whp increase.. For less than 50 bucks in parts thats a nice increase. (Not including the price of all the Romulator and the Chips just saying what thekid in the H22 paid..)

Back