Ughhh

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my 2000 ex with a gsr swap had the same problem i had a bad alternator take it to autozone and they will hook up a machuine to your battery to see if your alternator is charging properly ur lucky cause mine decided to finally take a shit on me on the freeway

its right below the throttle body. it doesn't hurt to un hook it but if you have vtec then the vtec wont work without the vss hooked up. but yeah the vss was already bad and it was shorting out the fuse and causing the speedo and tach to jump around, so i un hooked it for now until they get a new one..

So, if I unhooked it my issues should quit right? like I know the check engine light will still be on, but wouldnt my electical issues stop if that is what is causing it?

my 2000 ex with a gsr swap had the same problem i had a bad alternator take it to autozone and they will hook up a machuine to your battery to see if your alternator is charging properly ur lucky cause mine decided to finally take a shit on me on the freeway

I have already replaced my alternator lol.

Ill try. I really hope it does. I need a car. It is like 12 degrees outside. And the car refuses to run if it is under 35 degrees. lol

Back