uhm... yea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban: :eek:mban:

jesusdenies.jpg

ok so we go from 'where'd misti go' to 'show me your boobs' to 'sausage wars'

:wtf:

anyway... you can't see my boobs. only privileged people can see them... and you are NOT one of them. ban me if you so desire. i don't care about being banned by a 'weiner' you know... hahah.

Hey Princess,

Sorry I havent been around to chat....I guess you've been busy too! Good for you. Hope everything is going well for you now. Congrats.

Welcome back :)

R

well, sir adnoh... how are things on YOUR homefront? i know we had a good talk a while back.. wondering if you've had that 'push' go into effect yet? hmm... well i think it's obvious how i am...

kinda sucks when all i do is work... but i'll tell you one thing... i LOVE my job.

i get to work... i throw on my apron, and i groove all day to good tunes, LOUD tunes, and make smoothies, sammiches, and salads... and i get to eat all that good food too!! it's so awesome... the people there love me, and even though i don't make much, i don't mind. pretty soon i'm going to be a lead though... so i'll have bitches who work under me. mwahahaha. well, not really... i just get to tell them what to do. then after that, i will probably move to the store in the BMW dealership and drool over M3's all day. not bad, eh?

one more thing on the boob comment. :no: hahaha

....on that note... where'd martine go??

:ph34r:

Back