Unpacked my ITR...LOOK!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

since you have the newer itr you have the good 4-1 header, i wouldnt change it because to get much more out of a header your going to have to spend a lot of money. a lot of people with b16's and gsr motors use that header for good gains so just keep it and leave the heat shields on.

hehe looks like mine :)

ok welp since you are now part of the JDM ITR 4-1 owners group i will give you the same advice i give everyone else

go to http://www.fastlineperformance.com/home.htm
and get the skid plate

bg_race.jpg

bg_r_installed2.jpg

bg_r_installed1.jpg

and you can still run the upper heat sheild for full stealthyness :D

bg_heatshield.jpg

the JDM 4-1 hangs kinda low and is susceptible to damage from bottoming out (even on cars that are not that low )

bg_exposed3.jpg

bg_protected3.jpg

dont let this happen to you

sm_damage1.jpg

sm_damage3.jpg

there are 2 versions available street and race.... the race is thicker and covers more of the header and its only $10 more ($50).... get that one :)

$50 is cheap insurance to protect your $400 header :)

How long does it take hasport.com to ship their product? I placed an order last monday or tuesday and have yet to hear anything.

not sure about that man, call them and tell them the situation. sometimes internet orders get screwed up.

Oh no problem...it was $5145 for full swap. I paid more than normal, but the motor has less than 12k miles on it. I have the budget so why not... I've seen motors a few years older for anywhere between 3500 - 4600+ If you give steve at hmotorsonline.com a call, he can work with you on prices. Let me know if you need any more shopping advice. I shopped for a month before I dropped my cash.

oh ok thats sounds about the same price he told me. did that 5145 including shipping? it's down between him and this shop in san jose that said they can get one for 4900. Man you don't how many people i've called about this swap and here i thought the hardest thing about swap was saving up the money for it. i guess i wrong.

Yeah, that included shipping. Just $145 for shipping though. Yeah the hardest part about all of this was the shopping part. clean is good, make sure you're getting your 5k's worth out of it. I did!!

Back