UPDATE - InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you got played.

both of you.

ask her out one more time....pretend to be friends whatever it takes....
get her in bed,

fuck the shit out of her, right as ur about to nut, pull out, nut on her face and be like

"later bitch"

did that before and the bitch couldnt even look me in the eye 6 months after the fact. disrespect y0

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 27 2003, 02:58 PM
dude, you got played.

both of you.

get her in bed,

fuck the shit out of her, right as ur about to nut, pull out, nut on her face and be like

"later bitch"

did that before and the bitch couldnt even look me in the eye 6 months after the fact. disrespect y0

word mang, gotta be heartless cuz she usually doesnt have one

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Oct 27 2003, 03:18 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 27 2003, 02:58 PM
dude, you got played.

both of you.

get her in bed,

"later bitch"

word mang, gotta be heartless cuz she usually doesnt have one

that was intended to be a nice way out....

Originally posted by 90 accord+Oct 27 2003, 02:15 PM-->
MaliWho97
@Oct 27 2003, 11:51 AM
Surprised it hasn't been said yet, but steal her tools, beat up her dad and fuck her mom. Thats all you have to do, then the whole family will be OWNED. Oh yeah, then finish your car and spank ass on the little bitch kid w/ the yellow S2K.

that has to be the stupidest thing you can ever do. it's dumb fucks like you that really give all guys a "bad name" i'lm tired of hearing girls complaining about "why are guys assholes" and so on and so forth. now stfu and get off hondaswap.

Whoa, sorry to piss ya off there buckaroo, wasn't really serious, just trying to make someone crack a smile when all thats been going on is dramatic shit.... Sorry!!!!

Oh yeah, I've been with the same girl for 3 years now, don't tell me about being a good guy. Get off hondaswap??? Other people have said worse things on here, so get over yourself.

good luck with everything mang, know you you always have a "home" here.

locking as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back