UPDATE on the LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I got a new hub, axle went in fine. And it runs and moves. I'm happy. Throws some codes, that i'll pull tommorrow, i know one has to be cause it's an auto ecu.

Main point is, it runs and moves even with the civic dizzy. I wanted to go around the block but held myself back because of the dizzy, I don't have another car to bring with me to push it if it breaks down.

Iight, I'm done.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 29 2004, 07:30 PM
Well I got a new hub, axle went in fine. And it runs and moves. I'm happy. Throws some codes, that i'll pull tommorrow, i know one has to be cause it's an auto ecu.

Main point is, it runs and moves even with the civic dizzy. I wanted to go around the block but held myself back because of the dizzy, I don't have another car to bring with me to push it if it breaks down.

Iight, I'm done.
[post=438876]Quoted post[/post]​

Congratulations!!!

My next swap will be a Ranger GT swap. Wont be as easy as the b16 swap though.

my bad CRV, I hate to gloat at this time, but I'm just happy.

I don't think the tiburan swap will be as easy as the LS swap either.

I'm just jigglin' ya, fucknuts....

Congratulations, yo

:thumbsup:

I wasn't being serious that I hate him....

I'm sarcastic. Get used to it.

What's wrong with your map sensor? I've got a couple of them laying around if you need one...just pay for shipping. LMK

Originally posted by friz+Dec 29 2004, 08:58 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@Dec 29 2004, 07:30 PM

Iight, I'm done.
[post=438876]Quoted post[/post]​

Congratulations!!!
[post=438900]Quoted post[/post]​

ahh man... Bryan I love you long time!

I'm gonna try using one of my other ECU's and see if it throws the same code, and convert the Pr4 to manual.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong and it's code 19. But it clearly shows 2 long blinks and 3 short blinks then the real quick ending blink.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 29 2004, 11:11 PM
B! Get the fuck on aim, mofo!
[post=438952]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry man i've been playin pool all night... came back to my friens at like fuckin 5 and have been up all damn night!!!

Back