Updated Board

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My mod status is up for sale! Let the bidding begin!

j/k

You all really think too highly of being a mod. Really the only difference is when you become a mod every ricer that comes to the site thinks that they are your best friend and can ask you 2472985792354 stupid questions like can I put the RSX engine in my 88 CRX HF??????? What do I need?????

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 10 2003, 06:56 PM
You all really think too highly of being a mod. Really the only difference is when you become a mod every ricer that comes to the site thinks that they are your best friend and can ask you 2472985792354 stupid questions like can I put the RSX engine in my 88 CRX HF??????? What do I need?????

i just want to be able to lock the stupid posts from the dumbass n00bs who troll

Originally posted by B16+Jun 11 2003, 12:28 AM-->
@Jun 10 2003, 10:28 AM
i would also like to propose a challenge myself....

first person who can smoke an eigth of chron to the head also wins :lol:

this is supposed to be a challenge?
:lol:

Weak, a WHOLE 1/8th? Come on now, I watched a chick smoke an ounce of thunderfuck by herself in a night.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 10 2003, 08:08 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jun 11 2003, 12:28 AM
karnash
@Jun 10 2003, 10:28 AM
i would also like to propose a challenge myself....

first person who can smoke an eigth of chron to the head also wins  :lol:

this is supposed to be a challenge?
:lol:

Weak, a WHOLE 1/8th? Come on now, I watched a chick smoke an ounce of thunderfuck by herself in a night.

i only smoke humbolt county.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 105126 bytes) in /home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/forums/sources/functions.php on line 1365

And I am seeing it fairly often.

mother fucker :(

i haven't seen it yet... and the control panel, where it happened a lot for me, seems to be doing a little better.

i wonder if those memory errors are server related.... not script related

/var/adm/messages (if it is on Solaris) will tell you. :)

EDIT: The errors have stopped recently. When I posted that message I was seeing them on every other page click. Now I am not seeing it at all.

we're on redhat 7.x

if you're not seeing them now, and traffic has died down... i wonder if its the physical ram of our server gettign owned.

Probably, there were about 72 active users on when I was seeing that message.

I have no clue where Redhat stores its system logs.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 10 2003, 03:56 PM

Trust me, I love this site to death, and yes I love kids like that mostly, because i was one once, well about last year I was. I have seen the light, and I even made my own hondaswap.com stickers that I sport now on the back window.

I sincerely would yeah, do good by the board, but oh well, no one wants a 16 year old as a mod.

its not your age.... its the fact that we currently have enough.
and a couple are MIA in the army right now (slohnda) and when he gets back we'll have even a fuller staff. I really don't think we need anymore.

What about the ones no longer on the board or who haven't posted since they made a new screen name back in Sept/Oct?

Back