updated car pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Takes forever to shift. You can't chirp the gears since it's so long.

BTW, nice Mustang Kid. Not cheap mods that're on it.

At A glance - AFI - Black Sails in the Sunset :D

And get rid of the ghetto radar dector wire--cut it, strip the wires, and fuckin' hook it up to your fuse box.

In my Accord, I had the wire hidden. But I drive with enough people that I'm always taking the radar detector with me so they can use it. I've lost 4 suction cups already from moving it all the time. That's why you can see in one pic that they're difference sizes.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 10 2003, 03:24 PM
Yeah, 150. It won't go that fast once i put in the 3:55 gears, but will shave half a second off my quarter mile. I'd like to see a $400 streetable mod, installed, do that on a Honda =)

Used nitrous kit?

:lol:

dang! you got one clean stang there, nate!! lookin pretty tite! put an alarm in that car before it gets jacked! unless its got one already. i've driven a friends' mustang gt before. damn would i love to have that torque in my crx!

Looking at that shifter brings back some bad memories, when i let my friend drive my formula and i drove his mustang. That thing sux

it came with a security system, but seems a little stupid to mention it.
and notice i said streetable mod. nitrous isn't all that useful cruising down the road regularly. unless you're a fast n furious type of drive :D

Nice car prowler! Take good care of her and she'll take good care of you. By the way, I noticed you're thinking of doing gears.... my suggestion if you're going to stay N/A is: 4:10's ... if you're planning on power adder later on 3:73's. Just a thought. Don't fear the gear :)

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 13 2003, 10:15 AM
I still need highway mileage, which is why i'm going 3:55.

Understand, however, I'm pushing over 400hp right now with my supercharged Stang and get 20+ mpg on the beltway cruising @ 65mph keeping my foot off the gas pedal and just cruising. Just something to think about :)

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 13 2003, 10:15 AM
I still need highway mileage, which is why i'm going 3:55.

You also have an overdrive that is tall. You can cruise with 4.10's in OD on the highway and still get great mileage.

Dont know the exact ratio, but the GM 4l60e auto's, 4.10's + 70mph = around 2800

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 13 2003, 12:04 PM
His isn't an auto mang. Remember the big ass truck shifter?

i know.. i was comparing them.. you can't compare the t5 to the t56, b/c the t56 has 2 od's.

t5 = stang 5 speed. 5th gear is OD
t56 = gm 6 speed. 5th and 6th are OD's

ohhhh! I was confused there, but I get it now. I never heard of it calling it OD, but oh well.

Woowoo, I'm going 80's style =)
cover1.jpg

You can have the highbeams on and still can't see crap lol. Oh well, they look good. I just have to pop them off at night.

Back