Updated/new pics of the EG...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
mypicz236.jpg

mypicz235.jpg

mypicz237.jpg

1de8ee28.jpg

mypicz217.jpg

mypicz239.jpg

I'm feeling pretty good about the car. Bought bone stock in September...6 months later I've got this

the civic had no engine,ho hothing,goodjob man. :worthy:

nice speedy (race mode) wheels,my brother has a set of those in a black 97 civic coupe.

looks good hate the shift knob oh well

how well do those lights work at night? i was thinking of geting some of those.

they're TYC's....decent lighting (better than the stock EG headlights)

but still not the brightest things on earth...the fogs help

how old are the gauges?...they look nice as does the car, however my friend had [i think] the same guages and they broke fast....did you get them on ebay...if so [and you like them] hook me up with the sellers name so i can buy them...

the car is looking sweet man!! any plans for the ls

man, sometimes i wish i had a eg hatch, becuase thats exactly what i would of done. nice and clean, just the way i like it. Id say fix the rust and the outside is done.

:thumbsup: looks good, wish mine looked the same, well not exactly the same.. but you get the point

Quoted post[/post]]
man, sometimes i wish i had a eg hatch, becuase thats exactly what i would of done. nice and clean, just the way i like it. Id say fix the rust and the outside is done.

yeah, I've already got new replacement quarters for it...It'll go into our bodyshop within the next couple months and get a fresh coat or two of Phantom Gray

Back