Updated pic - ULT1GREX transformation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'll have to give me a complete update when you have time................

on the history of the car? see if bryan can hook you up with composimo from the old resource. he built it. i think his name was john.

scott

I spoke with John prior to purchasing the vehicle. He was quite helpful. Still trying to get in touch with WilQ regarding the ECU.

Always interesting in hearing feedback/input from those who have had exposure to the car/build.

Elliot

God damn thats hot looking.

I love the way the first gens look but thats not enought for me to deal with ibeam rear suspension.

Updated pic - February 2008 hood repaint

Hood is now painted Nighthawk Black Pearl and Aerocatch latches installed.

I'm still trying to align front right but its difficult given the previous massaging done to the radiator support panel. Pin is threaded as far down as it will go.

On to the pic:

Img0130.jpg

the reason is bandwidth. takes a heck of alot more time to load a hundred little pictures than 100 typed letters.

Perhaps its malaligned too.....

however this piece has has a hammer to it!:eek:

I figured that as "long as you can't reach your hand into the panel, it's tight enough. Lets go autocrossing"

I've been able to pop my hood open from the outside for years now.

I'll throw a huge meet when I get back home and clean the place up a tad. I got another month down here, so that will give you time to get everything prepped and done. Sadly, I wont have any time to get any of my cars done this spring...since I'm stuck in florida...:( But making money to buy shit for them... :)

What do you think?

Removed the White "H" emblem and replaced it with the original. Installed the reflective rear panel and removed the civic emblem. This leaves me with the Ballade Sports and 1.6 badges on the right side of the rear.

What do you all think?

DSCN0762-1.jpg

Oh, I thought that car had the reflector panel.

You may wanna go to the Airjockie meet .... There are some things there that will make you sprout tits.

Not being as informed as I am today I overlooked that the piece was taken off of the car at the time of sale.

I was able to procure a good speciment albeit at a premium price.

When's Clayton's meet?

May 17. I really like the car, I would leave the Ballade emblem on it.

looks great. the only thing i don't like is the white mesh.

Back