Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by swanny, Jan 15, 2006.
hahaha. omg look at my tits!! look at me look at me. football??
Looks like she wasn't paying attention at all, and then, "OMG, like, a touch down?"
I'd put it in her butt.
haha the other two blonde chics are lookin at her like
id a thrown the ball at her head.... then ITB lol
shes a wide receiver
Trojan+Blonde=One REALLY dumbass chick.
I'll have fun showing this around school.
UCLA fans/students still bitter? Yeah I know, basketball season is here but who cares? You guys just lost to the Huskies and there are still way better teams out there. You can't talk shit unless your team is actually doing shit. I'm not saying I don't like UCLA, but it just that a lot of UCLA fans try to find every last bit of info to make fun of USC when they, themselves, aren't doing a damn thing either.
Everyone loses to the Huskies. It's not even a guess anymore.
I really didn't want to respond and have this thread turn into a $C vs UCLA thread, but when you make statements such as these, you really leave me no choice.
1. No, I'm not still bitter, myself, like most UCLA students, will continue to hate and make fun of SUC regardless of what is going on in sports.
2. Actually, a lot of people care about basketball, ever been to a game? There are students already in line in front of Pauley Pavillion waiting to go in for Wednesday night's game vs the University of Second Choice.
3. Yeah, we lost to the Huskies, but by only four points and have you noticed how many injured players scholarship players we have? 3rd and 4th leading scorers, Ship and Bozeman out for the season. 2nd leading scorer's, Farmar, ankle is still not in good shape. Our two 7 foot centers and both back up centers are hurt. True Hollins and Fey played limited mins, but that was the first game they played in for weeks. Nontheless, injuries are something you have to deal with, and we'll see what happens when we go up there and on Wednesday when we play University of Spoiled Children.
4. Our basketball team is still #1 in the Pac 10. And, given that Affalo is the ONLY starter to actually start every game, we are still 14-3 and #16 in the Nation. Our football team went 10-2 and never lost at home. And UCLA leads ALL SCHOOLS in NCAA Championships with 97. So no, I don't think its fair to say our team isn't doing "shit". And, by your own ideology, how are you talking shit? SC is 12-5 and 3-3 in Pac-10 play.
5. Refer to 1.
Also, the score that really matters, at least for those who actually attend one of the schools. US News and World Report--America's Best Colleges: UCLA 25, USC 30.
hmmm, complete ownage on all points...
I didn't mean who cares about basketball period, I meant even tho basketball season is here and UCLA is better than USC, UCLA still isn't good enough in it to be raving about it.
This arguement is about sports, So I can give 2 shits about how they rank in acedemics.
You sure do make a lot of excuses as to why UCLA is doing so horribly.
Again, sorry to continue this, but why do consistantly make false statements?
1. I was never raving about how good UCLA is doing, just showing you that you were wrong saying that UCLA wasn't "doing shit"
2. Notice that my comment about academics was important, "at least for those who actually attend one of the schools." Which I know is not you.
3. If you read what I posted, I only made 1 excuse: they have a lot of injuries. I then went into further detail, that is all. Also, see #4 for my previous post as to the fact that UCLA is not only not doing "horribly" but actually doing quite well.
Why don't you stop and put some thought and maybe even facts into your next comments, and then PM them to me, since this really isn't on topic and we probably are the only two interested in this.
(you wont hit him)
Since when is 16th place overall actually doing shit? Better than USC? of course. in fact, a lot better. I never said they weren't. but you and I both know they aren't going far.
Why PM you? You obviously gave me a lot of good facts but most didn't stay on topic of sports. Like I said earlier, arguement isn't about UCLA being a good school or if I attend there or not.
and you're right, this thread is about something different, so if you wanna continue arguing UCLA-USC sports with me, PM me.
Separate names with a comma.