USDM wiring harness on JDM B16A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caddytwix

I was wondering wether anyone has run into this:

I have a 95 Si Coupe (95 EX Coupe - US equivalent) and i'm just in the middle of swapping the wiring harness (im using my EX/Si Harness) onto my B16A SiR2. But it looks like some wires need to be lengthened such as the plug to the sensor on the intake manifold runners and the TPS and a couple others. I was under the impression that the EX harness would just plug in (besides the knock sensor and in some cases the o2 sensor wire of course) and the wiring harness would not have to be modified to fit.

If I do, does anyone know if I can just get a wiring harness from a DelSol b16 and use that instead and not have to extend any wires? Possibly a GSR wiring harness??

my ex/si harness fit everything on my sir2 just fine. i had to un-ravel some of the tape and loom to stretch it in a couple spots, but other than that it was a good fit.

make sure you fed the harness through the intake manifold bracket correctly. there's usually a lot of play in that area as its a bitch to feed it correctly.

Quoted post[/post]]
my ex/si harness fit everything on my sir2 just fine. i had to un-ravel some of the tape and loom to stretch it in a couple spots, but other than that it was a good fit.

make sure you fed the harness through the intake manifold bracket correctly. there's usually a lot of play in that area as its a bitch to feed it correctly.

Ah yes, it fits much better now, thanx

Back