1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used electronics

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by tegman88, Jan 22, 2009.

1. tegman88

tegman88 New Member

alright the deal is a customer wants me to wire up a greddy profec e01 in the civic i just put together for him the problem is he got it used and it doesnt have the harness that goes from the controller to the valve i need to know how i can hot wire that in
    i also have a aem eugo that is you guessed it is missing the harness so i need to hot wire that up to give me any help u got as soon as possible

2. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

From the sounds of it, stolen would be a better word than used.

I'd call the companies and see if they can send you the manual via email or if they have it online. Then you could sit down and figure it out on your own and see what you need to splice/solder/create.

3. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

E-01 is best used as an emanage programmer as opposed to just a boost controller.

check ebay for the harnesses and wiring you need.

4. tegman88

tegman88 New Member

ive got the manual i just need to know it where i can take it to get it tuned and the manual isnt getting it done

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted