Vacation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 7 2003, 02:35 PM
Yugoslavia, sick beach's, and cheap as hell.

cold as hell too...lol

i say Australia for real tho. if you go there when its winter time here, its summer time there because they are on the other side of the world. go there and get a nice tan and drink a cold margarita on one of the beaches in Melbourne :D

Doesn't matter when you go to Aussey land, it's always warm. They're not far off from the equator. :D

yeah a cruise sounds nice, never been on one. Whats a booze cruise?

take a long cruise from california, then go from LA up the northern coast of CA, then stop off at Vancouver, BC. From there go to anywhere really in alaska, kenie pennisula, then off to hawaii.

Then from hawaii go to Japan just to check it out for us HS fellas who drool, then go down south to Thailand, then New Zealand, then back to LA.

That would be sick....

The booze cruise is a 3-4 hour boat ride on a huge party boat. You basically pay for the admission and you get a meal and all the drinks you want. Granted they arent the best quiality but they will fuck you up. You go to beach and can do some snorking. I really don't remember too much more about it. I got really hammered, puked on my self and slept for 14 hours.

Back