very bad day for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

To add to that I have no idea why this is a bad day.

we'll see what happens tomorrow after my boss gets out of the meeting.

appartently compusmart is being sued. i wont go into details right now. im def going to accept the offer letter. its part of the terms to avoid suit regardless.

i cant believe it though. i was involved in a huge scandal and i had no idea :cry:

Dude, business is business. If the scandal is up the chain of command, they never let the guys below know about it, but they can easily blame it on you. I havent worked for that many companies thus far, but I have seen some shady shit in my days. Take the new job, you'll be glad you did.

Quoted post[/post]]
im going over the non-compete right now, which should be null and void EOD. besides i would be working for kevin's company who is contracted out through access. the president of access and kevin are best friends, and business parters so its a shoe in.

ripper, ill be shipping out the cd soon. if you need the key now, pm me. ive just been so busy with all this stuff.
:thumbsup: sweet no rush

no no, im not in the red at all. they love me at the client. its my boss that is fucked. ill explain it in more detail tomorrow.

well today i accepted the offer, and start friday.

all the legal litigations aside, i put in my letter of resignation to CSi tomorrow.

hello assistant senior network administrator position!!!! :mrgreen:

Back