Video of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That guys is a complete fucking idiot, what if there were pedestrians on the fucking road? Shoot em. That truck got :owned:! wuteva' And htis is in the wrong forum... this should be in the Members Lounge

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 27 2003, 10:13 PM
And htis is in the wrong forum... this should be in the Members Lounge

Yep, my fault, feel free to move it mods :)

:beat: :slap: i hope he broke his neck during the fall causing him to be paralized from the neck down so that he could never operate a vehicle again... what a fuckin jackass

If I owned the house witht he Jimmy in the driveway, and someone pulled a stunt like that and hit my car with a fire hydrant... OH, man, that guy wouldn't have testicles anymore. Period.

SKS = Testicle remover.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 30 2003, 02:31 AM
If I owned the house witht he Jimmy in the driveway, and someone pulled a stunt like that and hit my car with a fire hydrant... OH, man, that guy wouldn't have testicles anymore. Period.

SKS = Testicle remover.

whoa shit...I never saw the fire hydrant until you just said something...Yeah...I don't think he's having a whole lot of fun right now, what with people sueing him out his ass for the damage.

I bet he doesn't have a license anymore. :)

Back