vote for arnold?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

i'm confused. what does arnold know about running a state? to be honest, i don't think he's the best actor... but he's made lots of money. bastards. gray davis sucks. the people should govern the state!! :ph34r: who's with me!

hahaha. i'm bored. obviously.

eh?

did he already win or somethin? am i that behind?

you'll have to excuse me, i have no cable or satellite of any kind, and i don't read newspapers. i have no idea whats going on in the world.

The state? Uhhhhh try the 9th largest ecomony in the world :ph34r:

What's worse, imagine this...

your on deathrow
it's your day to fry
and the only person who can save you is known as the "terminator:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I think mr. arnold was a real estate guy before he got into acting, from what I understand he made his first million this way, not acting..anyone confirm??

i wouldn't buy a house from him.

actually, i might. seems like you'd feel like he was gonna kick your ass if you didn't buy it.

i can see arnold for president though...i can see his first issue that he'd deal with would be vietnam. his campaign for this? "We'll be back"

Ronald Reagan could speak better english, even if he couldn't remember what he was saying.

here's a Reagan joke for you who are old enough to get it:

Knock knock.

who's there?

Ronald.

Ronald who?

um...uh...i forgot.

edit: if that made you laugh you should be banned.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 8 2003, 07:12 PM
i can see arnold for president though...i can see his first issue that he'd deal with would be vietnam. his campaign for this? "We'll be back"

never happen

he was born in austria

presidents must be native born

know who'd be a great vice-president? that guy from Home Improvement that played Al.

"I don't think so, George"

<--doesnt live in Cali but it would be interesting to see how the Governator would run things. hell if a wrestler can do it, so can the Terminator :)

i just got extremely bored... you'll have to pardon my randomness here...

i just don't think he should be governor. then again... i don't vote so i guess it doesn't matter much. haha. if i were governer of california i'd most likely just dick around. i mean... shit... government money. nice. haha.

whatever. doesn't matter to me really... just bored. sorry.

i had no idea regan was an actor. but since i never knew that, then i suppose he wasn't that good at it... right? or am i just too young? eh.

about the regan joke... that's funny... go alzheimers! hahaha. i'm a dork.

Arnold could be good because he would really be a governer of the people. He is already rich so he isnt persuaded by coporations trying to make him pass on certain issues. Also he is fresh and different from the group which could be good because the traditional goveners cant do a good job so maybe a change would be good. He also pushes for education which is good concidering that schools in california suck, well at least where i am (Oakland). And its not like he has no political experiance. He does a lot of political work but noone knows because its not covered.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 8 2003, 03:27 PM
know who'd be a great vice-president? that guy from Home Improvement that played Al.

"I don't think so, George"

Richard Karn is his name. I believe he does charity stuff all the time and is quite political, and I know he was a talk show host guy on some radio in seattle area a while ago.

RIP Home Improvement.

George Karn is his name. I believe he does charity stuff all the time and is quite political, and I know he was a talk show host guy on some radio in seattle area a while ago.

Richard Karn is his name... it's on every day at 3:30 on TBS. gotta love syndication. ;)

i miss the cosby show. the original one. that show was so great. i catch that on nick at nite... but they should have more!!! haha. what a great comedian bill cosby is.

ahh... the good old days. lol

How about we let Cali fall into the ocean and start over with beach front in AZ/NV??

On a more serious note, the thread is worthless without boobs.

Back