VW R GT concepts..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
the reason jettas have so many recalls and are just not that reliable, is that all jettas, and Golfs are made in Mexico, its put together like crap, so you get a crap car, but i'm sure VW would make the r-gt's in Germany and then ship it like the passat.

Or the fact that the Germans are notorious for electrical problems as were early English cars like jaguars.

His coilpacks went like 6 times, recall on the passengers side window kit, and a bunch of other shit. I have a co-worker with the same 1.8T engine in a GTi thats having the same problems right now.

Should the Jetta R GT hit the track, changing to a set of 9.5 x 18-inch mono-block, forged-aluminum DTM-spec Avus wheels is quick and easy with their DTM-style center locks and the AP Racing air jacks incorporated within the Jetta’s framework.

built in jack. i want one ;p;

Phaeton?

yes...but how many have you seen on the road vs. an A8/S8?

what was that old one of a kind GTi that was AWD turbo from the factory

yeah. i can remember a number of times seeing sold A8s and S8s on my computer screen. Cant remember the last Phaeton that i saw...

Hell ive only seen one R32 sold and that was to a guy with 14 Porsches including 3 turbos, 2 GT2s 2 GT3s and a 97 Turbo S, 9 or so Ferraris including a scaglietti, testerossa, 360CS, 512M, F40, and i know there was a normal 360 in there...he has a few older ones too, he also has a new V12 Vanquish, and his Cayman came in last week. Put it this way...when i called the guy for his VIP follow-up, he told me the R32 was his beater, and he wanted to trade it in for the VR-4 we have for sale.

ive seen quite a few phaetons, in providence, boston, and here in burlington, its the owner of the VW dealer tho... so that doesnt really count. They are like... a stretched out passat in every direction

Back