vx swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

im fixin to put my d15z1 into a 93 cx, other than vtec wires, there shouldnt be any other problems with this swap...anything i'm forgettin or need to know?

ive never seen a d15 Z1, what does it come in?? oh wait, is that the motor that came in the del sol "S" model????

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 11 2005, 08:16 PM
1992-1995 Civic VX is what the engine list says here.
[post=459814]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm interesting, good to know, and that motor has the cheap v tech doesnt, lol well the one that only operates the one set of valves..??

i love learning on this site! :D

Originally posted by DelSlo@Feb 11 2005, 07:33 PM
hmm interesting, good to know, and that motor has the cheap v tech doesnt, lol well the one that only operates the one set of valves..??

[post=459820]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it only has the cheap 900 MHz model- none of the cooler 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz V-Tech setups.

cool! learned something again!!

and i have that engine list printed out in my honda folder! sorry i should have read over it! didnt occur to me at the time

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 11 2005, 10:54 PM-->
@Feb 11 2005, 07:33 PM

[post=459820]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it only has the cheap 900 MHz model- none of the cooler 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz V-Tech setups.
[post=459851]Quoted post[/post]​

bwahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back