Want To Buy 4 Wire O2 Sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMicro

Hi im looking for a 4 wire o2 sensor for my 92 d16z6 vx swap 5 sp., with a good price ,let me know what you have .thanks

I can sell you one for $25 shipped.
Let me check my box tomorrow. I know I have one, but can't remember if it's got the plug on it or not.
Do you need the plug?

~

Hi Andrew,no i dont really need the plug,but yeah i will take it !i need it ,maybe you can send me a email with your address and phone and i will send you out a money order if that is cool,ill send you an email with my shipping info too.thanks !!!

I can sell you one for $25 shipped.
Let me check my box tomorrow. I know I have one, but can't remember if it's got the plug on it or not.
Do you need the plug?

ok cool,did you find out anymore info?send me an email when you get a chance ,thanks again!

well, I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it. I guess I gave it away or threw it away.

my bad! next time I'm at the J-yard I'll have a looksy around for you. I might even be able to find one and sell it for cheaper than $25.

ok cool ~i dont get out to the junk yard since i moved far away from it,but yeah ,thanks

Back