Want to buy/sell trade JDM lower control arms

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

technolud

I have a set of JDM lower control arms for a 92-95 Civic. I would like to sell them or trade them for a set of stock LCA's with a sway bar mounting hole. I would also be itnerested in just buying the LCA's with the sway bar mount if you don't want the JDM LCA's. My eamil is abartlo@earthlink.net

JDM lower control arms

The JDM LCA's do have swaybar mounting holes. They came in the trunk of the car when I bought it. The stock Civic DX LCA's don't have the mounting hole. The rear shocks I have don't fit on the JDM arms and I don't want to change shocks.

they should fit unless they're Type R LCAs (only ones that i know are different)

JDM lower control arms

moz-screenshot.jpg
The JDM lower control arms are completely different then the US ones. They are made out of formed sheet metal, bent into a U shape. The shock mounts inside of them rather then straddling it. There is a set on Ebay item # 360030103273 with a picture.

umm... did you happen to notice it says type r lcas??.. as i mentioned above, they're the only ones different

you can use any LCA from an 94-01 integra (excl. type r) or 92-95 Civic w/ rear sway bar.. jdm or not..

now i've told you the facts.. if you still dont want to listen, then sorry i cant help anymore.. i'll just be repeating myself over and over again

Last edited:
Lower control arms

Fair enough. I didn't realize these arms were also used on the Integra Type R. The ones I have look just like the picture in the ebay ad. In that case I guess I have a set of Type R lower control arms I would like to trade for a set of regular 94-00 integra rear lower control arms.
Lower%20control%20arms.JPG

Attachments

• Lower control arms.JPG
    Lower control arms.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 101
Back