1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to buy/sell trade JDM lower control arms

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by technolud, Mar 5, 2008.

1. technolud

technolud New Member

I have a set of JDM lower control arms for a 92-95 Civic. I would like to sell them or trade them for a set of stock LCA's with a sway bar mounting hole. I would also be itnerested in just buying the LCA's with the sway bar mount if you don't want the JDM LCA's. My eamil is abartlo@earthlink.net

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

what so "JDM" about them?? if they were "JDM", they'd have sway bar mounting holes

3. technolud

technolud New Member

JDM lower control arms

The JDM LCA's do have swaybar mounting holes. They came in the trunk of the car when I bought it. The stock Civic DX LCA's don't have the mounting hole. The rear shocks I have don't fit on the JDM arms and I don't want to change shocks.

4. eg6sir

they should fit unless they're Type R LCAs (only ones that i know are different)

5. technolud

technolud New Member

JDM lower control arms

[​IMG]The JDM lower control arms are completely different then the US ones. They are made out of formed sheet metal, bent into a U shape. The shock mounts inside of them rather then straddling it. There is a set on Ebay item # 360030103273 with a picture.

6. eg6sir

umm... did you happen to notice it says type r lcas??.. as i mentioned above, they're the only ones different

you can use any LCA from an 94-01 integra (excl. type r) or 92-95 Civic w/ rear sway bar.. jdm or not..

now i've told you the facts.. if you still dont want to listen, then sorry i cant help anymore.. i'll just be repeating myself over and over again

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  7. technolud

technolud New Member

Lower control arms

Fair enough. I didn't realize these arms were also used on the Integra Type R. The ones I have look just like the picture in the ebay ad. In that case I guess I have a set of Type R lower control arms I would like to trade for a set of regular 94-00 integra rear lower control arms.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted