want to trade my eg hatch for a ek ex civic coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've bot a 94civic ex

i have a 94 civic ex coupe with b20b and gsr tranny, disc and coilovers all the way around, newer front suspension, dc headers, few dings on the doors and on dent on hood, clean title, interior is decent, missing glove box, door handle covers, and carpet...car has no ac no power steering....blue...interested???

Last edited:
im really interested like i said mines not in the worlds greatest shape either where are u located at i am really interested please hit me back

yea dude...its power everything, cept the passenger window doesnt work. its just a wiring problem that i cant figure out, its not the motor because sometimes it will work and sometimes it wont. my coupe has a few scratches and dents itself...and a little rust dont bother me im just lookin for a EG hatch that i can drop a single over vtec in and turbo it...holla if u want pics, my email is lifeispeachy_1141@hotmail.com.

yo man...i live in northern indiana...10 minutes from notre dame and i am serious about tradin u. i need to see some pics and maybe we can meet up somewhere inbetween and do the swap. what do u think?

Back