1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted:92-95 Hatch

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by mycivichasturbo, Mar 3, 2003.

1. mycivichasturbo

mycivichasturbo Junior Member

Im starting to get pissed. Ive been looking around my local area, and theres like no fucking hatch's for sale. And if i do find one, there either a pos, or they sell the next day. So i was wondering if anybody had a hatch they would sell for 3200.I dont care if its bone stock. If any of u do fine them or have one, i need it to be within a 150 miles of louisville kentucky.And if anyone no's any sites that have cars for sale besides autotrader, let me no. thanx

2. mwvnos

mwvnos Senior Member

3. bharding89

bharding89 Junior Member

If your still interested I am thinking of selling my 92 vx and I live in Lexington. It has 122,000 and is in pretty good shape. Email me at bharding891@netzero.com if so.

4. dok

dok Senior Member

I will sell you my 92 hb it has a intake fully dressed engine bay custom 14s that look great and i just gat a 2 1/4 exhaust with a magda muffer i dont know it thats right but it costed me 275 for the exhaust if you are intrested i am in chicago email is speeding88@hotmail.com did a say i work in a detail shop so you can eat of the car

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted