Wanted:92-95 Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mycivichasturbo

Im starting to get pissed. Ive been looking around my local area, and theres like no fucking hatch's for sale. And if i do find one, there either a pos, or they sell the next day. So i was wondering if anybody had a hatch they would sell for 3200.I dont care if its bone stock. If any of u do fine them or have one, i need it to be within a 150 miles of louisville kentucky.And if anyone no's any sites that have cars for sale besides autotrader, let me no. thanx

Originally posted by mycivichasturbo@Mar 3 2003, 08:59 PM
Im starting to get pissed. Ive been looking around my local area, and theres like no fucking hatch's for sale. And if i do find one, there either a pos, or they sell the next day. So i was wondering if anybody had a hatch they would sell for 3200.I dont care if its bone stock. If any of u do fine them or have one, i need it to be within a 150 miles of louisville kentucky.And if anyone no's any sites that have cars for sale besides autotrader, let me no. thanx

I will sell you my 92 hb it has a intake fully dressed engine bay custom 14s that look great and i just gat a 2 1/4 exhaust with a magda muffer i dont know it thats right but it costed me 275 for the exhaust if you are intrested i am in chicago email is speeding88@hotmail.com did a say i work in a detail shop so you can eat of the car

Back