WASSUP SOCAL!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hybrid89+Sep 16 2005, 11:56 AM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 14 2005, 05:26 PM
hybrid89
@Sep 14 2005, 02:58 PM
Fuck your holloween and train wreck...its all about the GOBLIN!!
[post=554577]Quoted post[/post]​

Trust me Matt it looks like it is covered in spider webs. But I want to try that Goblin, what are you upto this weekend mang?
[post=554591]Quoted post[/post]​

Saturday Golfing, maybe work in the evning, and sunday?????
[post=555547]Quoted post[/post]​

I will hit you up Sunday then and see what you are up to. I am supposed to hit Mike(B16CRX) up too as well maybe we will have a mini meet :lol:

fuckin shit, i dont check it for like a day and there are like 8 new posts! lol anyways, i already got homework and my first day of class is on monday? damn it!

nah i dont go on any evo sites, i'm just trying to catch up with people cause a bunch of noobs around my area think their a bunch of hard asses with their STi's and muff stains [aka Mustangs]... dont get me wrong about mustangs, i know a few guys that are running 7's and 8's but these kids im talkin about are horrible!

blah! where's the smoke at jonathan? my bad i didnt call you today i been soo freakin busy! blah, hit me up whenevers mayan

lets get a meet goin or kick back or somethin! someone organize cause i sure as hell wont hahaha!

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 16 2005, 08:46 PM
fuckin shit, i dont check it for like a day and there are like 8 new posts! lol anyways, i already got homework and my first day of class is on monday? damn it!

nah i dont go on any evo sites, i'm just trying to catch up with people cause a bunch of noobs around my area think their a bunch of hard asses with their STi's and muff stains [aka Mustangs]... dont get me wrong about mustangs, i know a few guys that are running 7's and 8's but these kids im talkin about are horrible!

blah! where's the smoke at jonathan? my bad i didnt call you today i been soo freakin busy! blah, hit me up whenevers mayan

lets get a meet goin or kick back or somethin! someone organize cause i sure as hell wont hahaha!
[post=555775]Quoted post[/post]​

That gay ass fag jon dont answer his phone any ways........ damn gay ass fag.

Originally posted by UDT+Sep 17 2005, 02:27 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 16 2005, 08:46 PM

[post=555824]Quoted post[/post]​

You stinkie azz hippie I sent you a PM today saying to call me and what do you do you send me a PM back :withstupid:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Sep 17 2005, 12:52 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Sep 17 2005, 02:27 AM
2 litre EG
@Sep 16 2005, 08:46 PM
fuckin shit, i dont check it for like a day and there are like 8 new posts!  lol  anyways, i already got homework and my first day of class is on monday?  damn it! 

nah i dont go on any evo sites, i'm just trying to catch up with people cause a bunch  of noobs around my area think their a bunch of hard asses with their STi's and muff stains [aka Mustangs]...  dont get me wrong about mustangs, i know a few guys that are running 7's and 8's but these kids im talkin about are horrible!

blah!  where's the smoke at jonathan?  my bad i didnt call you today i been soo freakin busy!  blah, hit me up whenevers mayan

lets get a meet goin or kick back or somethin!  someone organize cause i sure as hell wont hahaha!

[post=555824]Quoted post[/post]​

You stinkie azz hippie I sent you a PM today saying to call me and what do you do you send me a PM back :withstupid:
[post=555985]Quoted post[/post]​

you both are fuckin gay ass fag hippy's hahaha... cmon someone needs to do some plannin... who's up to the task??

Originally posted by B16@Sep 16 2005, 10:26 AM
Wow, he's back!!
Nice Evo. I have a white one now. Its an 05. :) Do you frequent socalevo.net? I'm on norcalevo.net.
[post=555526]Quoted post[/post]​

in my stoned state, i have decided to check out socalevo.net i hope its beneficial in some way lol

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 20 2005, 08:47 AM
Jason thanks for calling me back on Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post=557085]Quoted post[/post]​

lol my bad jonathan, i got your message last night at like 10:30pm after i got out of class hahaha! i'll give you a holla on friday, how bout that? i dont have class on friday but i have some errands to run koo?

Sounds good mang, it's all good I actually forgot to call Mike (B16CRX) back on Sunday I actually got called into work so I was just giving you shit. Mike if you see this I will call you tonight I still have some things I need to talk to you about oh and SORRY.

Back