watch out autoX.... here i come

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
:)

DSC01527.JPG

DSC01528.JPG

DSC01529.JPG

DSC01530.JPG

DSC01531.JPG

DSC01532.JPG

fastbrakes 11" wilwood 4-piston calipers, wilwood pads
fastbrakes rear disc conversion, 11" oem-style capliers, axis pads
a-tech final speed 15x7 w/ yoko ao48's

here i come....

I still don't understand why you don't run even a small rear sway bar. Oh well lol. Nice brakes. Those tires are bad ass.

I'll tell you right now...your going to love the A048's...

I got 5K miles on mine...bought them used...and they still have a crap load of life in them...

I had to buy another set to play with when I get them down to the cords...

Lets just say sick grip....and they are the stock tires of the Elise...

welp, goodridge lines fucking suck cunt hole.

i'm not making it it autox ... again.

fucking cars..

they are on the hatch already...

but the goodrige lines leak like a civ. i can't stop the drip.

i'm going to have to pull them, and like tripple teflon the fuck out of all the junctions tomorrow.

pain in the balls.

Is that really a wise idea? They are leaking for a reason... And brakes are high pressure... Do you really want to risk your life on some teflon tape/paste?

EDIT: And IIRC, brake fluid will eat through Teflon tape, and i believe teflon paste as well.

they are leaking at the fittings... i dont know.

fuck hondas. every time i try to do something, it just turns into a fucking disaster because the parts fucking blow ick wad.

You've just got bad luck man. My Goodridge lines have held up really well over the years.

Nice setup! Gotta love that treadwear rating. :)

i think aftermarket products suck.

any idiot can connect two ends of a hose togther and tighten them....

Aftermarket anything never fits right. If it's ALL aftermarket stuff by the same company, it fits, throw one other company in the mix and everything gets fucked.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 7 2005, 05:44 PM
i think aftermarket products suck.

any idiot can connect two ends of a hose togther and tighten them....
[post=537057]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya know B... NOBODY has as many problems as you do... Either EVERYTHING you buy is defective... Or maybe your just... overinstalling or misinstalling it?

how can i fuck up installing a hose end onto a hose? i mean seriously. its not like i cross-threaded it...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2005, 07:55 AM
how can i fuck up installing a hose end onto a hose?  i mean seriously.  its not like i cross-threaded it...
[post=537292]Quoted post[/post]​

you can SO crossthread hoses....lol....just double check the install maybe it wasn't the product maybe it was the buyer/installer :)....o and how much did you get those tires for? I might pick those up or azenis...I kinda want to start autox before I go boosted...

lol

b, you have about the same luck with cars i do. the only thing is you spend 10 times the amount of money on your cars then i do lol

i'm done.
i got my emissions notice for the hatch. due 8/10.

no way in hell is this thing going to be road ready by then.

90% sure i'm parting it out. i'll get more for it that way. unless someone wants to come pick it up for 7.5k cash....

Back