Watched 8 Mile Yesterday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i watched that eminem movie, 8 mile yesterday, and i must say, it wasn't what i thought it would be.

considering all the singers turned movie stars (ahem- britney spears) that suck ass at acting, i was actually rather impressed with Eminem's acting skills.
and some of those flows were off the hizzzok for shizzzok =)

I def. recommend you check it out- and shit, this is coming from the whitest white boy on this baord :lol:
they battle's were bad ass... just flowin' and dissin' - shit man, I'd buy his CD's if they had shit like that on it. I was real impressed.

Now, back to the metal channel :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 03:12 AM

this is coming from the whitest white boy on this baord :

Trust me dude. I am damn white compared to you man. I live in washington, no sun or snow. Just rain. Yeah 8 mile kicks so much ass. I saw it 3 times already. It gives you a good respect for eminem himself in that movie, like his acting skills and the freestyling and whatnot.

i HATE that wigger eminem.

Typcial white boy who talks and acts and dresses like he is black.
Stay true to who u are dood. You really mean to tell me his mom brought him up
to speak in the fucked up lispy voice of his? i think not.

i know plenty of impoverished, fucked up
white boys, and they sound NOTHING like this kunta-kinte wanna be...

but hey, if you can mass market a product like this, and sell it to millions of people....

i applaud the success of the marketing genuis who came up with this concept

cant wait till the next teeny-bopper idol comes along...

i predict in 20 years this kid will be selling "NO STICK COOKWARE"
right along side with bob villa.....

(IN MY BEST WIGGER VOICE) YOU MEAN TO TELL ME BOB THAT THE TUNA CASSEROLE
WONT STICK TO THE PAN EVEN THO YOU USE NO OIL?????"

I have to give Eminem the most props...

He has come so far in his career. Nobody in the rap industry can touch him. He has the most sickest beats and he makes things rhyme that shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Nobody can say he's NOT talented because he is far from it.

Originally posted by randerson165@Mar 13 2003, 07:37 PM
I have to give Eminem the most props...

He has come so far in his career. He has the most sickest beats and he makes things rhyme that shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

ummm doesnt Dr. Dre do his beats?

so umm kill that.

and as for making things rhyme, well he grew up in a white house-hold
where english was the proper lanugauge, NOT ebonics (and i say that without being racist, most black families speak
one form or anohter of ebonics to a point)

so, growing up in a white family allowed this guy to have a better comprehension of the english language and thereby
allowing him to make things rhyme that shouldnt. There are millions of white guys who can rap out there, this one just happened
to get lucky because someone somewhere up high decided that the market could hold a white rapper and profit from it.

;)

WIGGER. at it's lowest form.

For 1, Dre use to HELP produce him, Em has always been behind the board.

Calling Em a wigger is being raciest. He is not a wigger. Raciest remarks, like that, is not tolerated here.

I can't believe you sit there and can call anyone a raciest name. You need to step outside of this upper class beach town or whatever you live and learn reality. Saying shit like that one day, will get you killed. Travel your ass just east, past Carson over to Compton and spit that out, i bet you dont make it back across the city limits before being shot at, if not killed.

Blah.. i give up ringing your ass tonight. I am not in the mood. Let someone else tell you how stupid that shit is.

But one more thing, you are quick to throw judgement to someone, learn to know as a PERSON, not a white guy, not a black guy, just as a living being.

THIS IS WHERE I COME IN.......
s3e6a3e4a48b1c.jpg

Anyways................
EMINEN IS HOT. :lol:
HIS RAPS MAKE NO SENSE HALF THE TIME <_<
but i have to admit his new stuff is AIIGHHHT
:blink:

oh where oh where oh where do i start......

dood. if you came up to me in real life, and talked in the manner and fashion that that wigger does in his interviews and on t.v.
i would laugh in your fucking face. (i have before) talking in that manner shows a total lack of education and refinement.
fuck whether or not you come from money.

that is not racist calling a white boy a wigger. I am white myself.

(or if it is, then maybe i need to go take some P.C.
courses at my local community college cuz im out of the times....)

When i was 19/20 years old, it was perfectly acceptable to call a white dude a wigger. shit look at vanilla ice.

and no. i do "business" of sorts with certain types of people in lawndale, carson and gardena and WILMAS and T-flats.. i have plenty of black and
mexican homies over there,
YET i do NOT "black it up" when i talk to them. and they respect me for that. and to top it off,
once in a while when we joke around, i say "nigger" and "wetback" and "mojado" and they say honkey, cracker, chino etc etc
the point im trying to make is that we all have to live on this planet together. no one race is superior over another.
so why sit like a fucking bitch and pout and cry foul when a word that is perceived to be "racist" is said?

its all good.

THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD NEEDS TO CHILL ON THE P.C. SHIT.

if i can say the word "nigger" around some of my black friends (some of which are not the types you would NOT
want to meet in a dark alley)
and they can use the word "cracker, peckerwood, honkey"
and neither one of us gets offended?

its all good.

so to anyone who gets ofended by my words or comments....
EAT A FUCKING DICK.

and believe me, i do know reality. you do NOT have the slightest clue as to who i was before i became this "holier than thou" law student that i am now.
so umm kill that.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 13 2003, 08:29 PM
THIS IS WHERE I COME IN.......
s3e6a3e4a48b1c.jpg

Anyways................
EMINEN IS HOT. :lol:
HIS RAPS MAKE NO SENSE HALF THE TIME <_<
but i have to admit his new stuff is AIIGHHHT
:blink:

im sorry, im having trouble reading his tats....

does his right arm say alumni of Harvard or Yale?

Catch my drift?

HES MAKING MORE MONEY THAN US TOGETHER PLAYING IT "white boy acting black"
Hes makin the cash......... hes getting publicity....... Its the BUSINESS
Lets leave it at that.......

(BTW :gives: was for his tats.)

Alright Karnash, I've noticed lately that pretty much every time you start mouthin off like this, everyone gets in an argument and the thread gets locked (I give this one 10 more post max before you see this guy :locked:)
So anyway, you my friend, are a hypocrite. Biggest one I've seen in a while. 1st off he is true to himself. He's not faking anything, he doesn't go home and eat caviar and sip a cup of tea. And you say you have all of your hommies and "niggers" and all that, well your just the same as Em, he can just make it rhyme. By your definition you'd be an illiterate wigger. If you are cool with people enough to call them by racial slurs thats fine, but as Domeskilla said, if you come around my place and start talkin like that, you will get shot.... or raped, pick your flavor.

whooooo
aaaare
yooooooou

the caterpillar said to alice.

im tonyd. 1st year law student, ranked in the top 10% of my class.
graduated from ucla with a 4.0 gpa and scored a 170 on my lsats.

i value education and intelligence
and punish
morons and simpletons.

simple as that.

or were you asking me who i am?

im a white-boy surfer. i dress in board shorts and wife beaters in my free time.

sorry bro, don't swing that way if thats what ur asking....

Back