we got linked by a hottie, part 2 :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 18 2003, 12:50 PM
Lol, think about it guys, if she has that link for here, it means she comes here. She's going to see this thread of a bunch of guys saying "I'd stick it in her ass, but she's ugly as hell"

your point?

lol

constructive criticsm is where its at y0

just cause some people dont find her attractive will be the first ones in line to IDB that sh9z

She looks like she has a lazy eye which doesn't help with her fore-mentioned stoner look... I'd still hit it. Probably because I'm alone... :ph34r:

I give her a 7.

and just because she's linked here doesn't mean she comes here alot. If she did then I'm sure there would be a lot more leg humping going on here if she has ever provided any sort of link to that page. :)

B I think you need to rethink you rating casue I'm givin her a 5.5

CRX-YEM Rating = 5.5

no lets put a flag over her and fucker for america

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 18 2003, 04:03 PM