We should have a car of the month.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everyone would want to see my ratty EF with the ladybug paint job.:D

Still considering swapping the jeep for an element.. An EX with the waterproof interior.. That would rock.

Do they have party floors in em? Ive never looked at one.

AIGHT I got this mah carr should defanatelie win for thiz months its a lil ruff but iz workin on it da ladiez dig mah shiz I rolz lak a pimp wit mah fuzy dice! wurd! holla bak if i geta troffy or sompn'

hondae230ap2.jpg

dang y0! y0 ride is tYy3!!!1!!!

mynez aint aZ fresh ta deff aZ dAt 1 but iz gunna pozt it up N E waiz

26052006003.jpg

dang y0! y0 ride is tYy3!!!1!!!

mynez aint aZ fresh ta deff aZ dAt 1 but iz gunna pozt it up N E waiz

26052006003.jpg

Damn yo howd u get into tha akina speed starz AND the mafia boys!! You hafta be 1 hard driver 2 be n both.

Heres my ride:

tunning_car-web.jpg

Is that really yours? That thing is straight as hell for an almost 20 year old (should be close?) Toyota pickup.

yep.. mine.. 91 Yota.. the door and bed are now dented because some asshat changed lanes into me

Oh man, that sucks. Id still vote for it though.

i had planned to fix it up.. but after the non-driving asshat hit me it changed my mind.. i'll use it to haul shit around and daily it.. gonna fix up the bug now

Id say the bug would be a more worthy outlet for you efforts. But, thats just my opinion.

of course.. and if done right i can sell the bug for $10k probably.. the truck, no more than $4k

Back