weird thing goin on w/ AIM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
the aim button on my toolbar keeps flashing and i dont know why. when i click on it nothing happens and scrolling over it doesnt reveal anything either.

heres a pic :
gallery_1242_98_14327.jpg

any idea?

wow wil. the truth finally shows itself. :)

looks like some type of alert, did you add your email account to aim?

You obviously didn't watch The Daily Show with Jon Sewart tonite.

i didnt add my account to aim, but i think aim setup an email account for all its users, i think it said something about email when i signed on, but i ignored it lol.

running win2k

Quoted post[/post]]
You obviously didn't watch The Daily Show with Jon Sewart tonite.

Craig Kilborn > Jon Stewart.

no cable here. the TV is only used for games and dvds :) wasnt worth paying $100 for it when i would watch like 6 hours of tv a MONTH.

I don't know how you use Win2k...I had it on my comp for like 3 hours then DL'd XP cause my CD wouldn't work and Win2k blows.

Unistall and reinstall AIm if you have too.

ive never had any problems with 2k. 2k and xp are pretty similar, except its not all bubbly.

I have that flashing thing too. I think its the aim mail thing. I tried to check it but it wanted me to register or something so exited out.

ditto here, but it doesnt bother me.

oh does anyone know the ip for those annoying ass flash commericals and the thing that pops up when you sign on??

it makes the computer take a shit load of ram and its friggin annyoing when u have it on slow computers.

mine does the same thing. AIM pisses me off someitmes, but i like it as a messenger ;\

fyi

stephen colbert > kraig kilborn + john stewart

aim might be ancient, but i just like the classic interface. i got used to WIN2K, so i just change my XP computers to classic.

im talking about that macroflash thing on top of your buddy list. once in a while it will start playing the infomerical or some shit. its annoying.

Back