Welcome to V4 :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'll also notice, our homepage is updated.

John (b16vx) won ride of the month this month.

Not only did I wanted to make him feel special before he deports in a few days, but his car is pretty hot too. I want to wish him the best of luck in Iraq when he leaves. Make sure you check out his car.

had me blinkin like a fool at first...thought my monitor was wiggin...lol...nice,clean BTW.

EDIT:
I very much like the new homepage also......92b16vx godspeed, my prayers go with you.

wow, it changed on me in the middle of a post, i was like, wtf just happend. lol

the links and the other little parts of the site will be updated alter tonight.

I'm going to bed now.. :)

hope you all enjoy.

Damn I got off hondaswap to eat then I come back and blamo! WTF happened! :blink: Had to look twice. Looks hot though!

The main page looks great! :worthy: Good job, B :thumbsup:

I was surprised at the changes at first, but I like it a lot. It gives the site that much more credibility :)

:thumbsup: that homepage is real bad ass- it looks sooooo professional- i thought i loaded up the wrong page this morning, but i like the change, nice work B

Looks really clean. Im not sure if you are aware of some of these problems but here are a few ive found.
-Member login on homepage did not work for me.
-seems slower?
-On car of the month the recent topics from the homepage was overlapping some of his car
-Ad on homepage overlaps hondaswap.com
-Recent topics does not refresh/update

Originally posted by xyswany@Feb 4 2004, 12:44 PM
Looks really clean. Im not sure if you are aware of some of these problems but here are a few ive found.
-seems slower?
-On car of the month the recent topics from the homepage was overlapping some of his car

there is no member login on the homepage.

thats for email.

try reading next time =)

slower? its half the size, and is css-based whihc gets cached. if its slower- its cuz nothign has been cahced by your browser yet. next load up will be fast.

overlapping? what are you using? 640x480- resolution? it fits on 800x600 with minor overlapping.. but is still readable. up your resolution and get glasses. I'm done coding for 1998 technology. 80% + use 1024 or higher, and thats what i designed the site for.

recent topics refresh.
there is no more export from the mod forum or the lounge. oonly tech posts will be displayed in that listing.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 4 2004, 01:49 PM-->
@Feb 4 2004, 12:44 PM
-seems slower?

there is no member login on the homepage.

thats for email.

try reading next time =)

slower? its half the size, and is css-based whihc gets cached. if its slower- its cuz nothign has been cahced by your browser yet. next load up will be fast.

overlapping? i've tested on just about everything. what browser, os, and screen resolution are you using.

It could very well be that im using one of the bunk-ass computers at school right now. :shrug2:

noticed a few mozilla bugs...

i'll clean it up some over the next few days.
its not perfect yet- but works :)

and you didnt wipe out the whole post content or user database this time

im proud of you mang :thumbsup:

Back