Well....add me to the list....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a while back, all my cds (about 3k worth) was stolen... then 6 months later... the fucking assholes came back and took the stereo.

i swear to God if they do anything else to my car i will end them. i will fucking END them!

it sucks for sure... i feel your pain. :( sorry shit like this happens to good peeps like us. :(

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 19 2004, 05:52 AM
but then you get blood all over your car. it's a hell of a lot easier to get a new stereo than get blood stains out. how 'bout a decent alarm instead?

Ah, but if there's blood everywhere, you have DNA evidence... ;)

sorry to hear about that man, I had some mexicans steal my radio "which the cd player wasn't working" from my EF hatch when it was on the side of the road due to a flat, fuckers ripped the shit out of the dash and what not, damn amatuers.

but, at any rate, I hate all those fuckers who can't work for their wants. Die fuckers, Die!!!!

Living in Boston, my car(s) have gotten broken into more times than I can count. Last time was 2 fridays ago on my civic. They broke the plastic molding on the passenger and driver side window. Stretched the fuck outta my passenger side window. (Thankfully it went back on track) Attempted to steal the car, for the plastic covering around my steering column and ignition was gone. (Thank you autolock) Stole my intake. Put on my hazards and left, draining my battery. This happened on one of the coldest days of the year.
It was like -5 with a windchill of -25!

I mean pretty much besides the intake the damn thing is stock. I had a bunch of finger prints on the windows, but the cops didn't care. Sad thing is, I probably know the person who did it. I am so fed up with this shit it makes me want to get rid of my honda and never touch them again. My buddy/neighbor had a 95 accord with all the bolt-ons....went through the same shit. He bought a WRX in the summer and has been sleeping much better at night. <_<

That happened to my gfs car a while back, they stole her purse with no money in it but it had her pre natal vitamins and iron pills and when we went to get the iron pills that she needed since she was pregnant the next day they wouldnt let us since she didnt have an id any more. The lady at the liscence bureau was a fucking cunt and said she needed some sort of id to get her a replacement liscence even though the picture that they could bring up would be the same as she looked. I saw the car that did it and got the plate and a couple days later saw it parked somewhere. Thats all I am gonna say in this story... Why they would break into a mirage with a GSR sitting right there is beyond me. And without the iron pills and being under all the stress my gf had a miscarriage. Just pisses me off how this shit happened nothing of value was stolen empty cd cases, purse with no money and a phone charger that plugs in to the cigarette lighter. i got some of the stuff back when i saw the car parked and more but it was too late for the pills that my gf needed. I did needless damage to the car out of anger not more then the cocksuckers deserved but then again it wasnt just something random so it was justified.

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 19 2004, 02:01 AM
My neighbor broke into my parents car 3-4 years ago. My next door neighbor!!! did he not think we'd find out?? He had some major problems when I found out. I shot hime every other day for 2 months with my paintball gun. He had to go out and get his mail, when he did BAM!! 2 times a week I would freeze the paint balls. I finally stopped when 1 day all of our stuff "amazingly" ended up on our front porch.

frozen paintballs?? whatever happened to using marbles?

if you guys do boobytrap your cars watch out..if you really end up injuring them they can sue your ass
i love the justice system :rolleyes:

Originally posted by silver@Jan 19 2004, 06:26 PM
if you guys do boobytrap your cars watch out..if you really end up injuring them they can sue your ass
i love the justice system :rolleyes:

Not if there is a sign warning of impending danger and or a no trespassing sign displayed.

I'd laugh my ass off if someone put a no trespassing sign on someone's car. That'd be hilarious.

And yeah, we did the razor blade trick to my brother's car before. No one ever broke into it before we sold it, so we didn't get to see how well it works.

I meant on your property, but yeah that would work too lol

I have heard of people trying to do this with emblems because they kept on having there honda emblems stolen. As people said, if they do get cut, they can sue YOU. US legal system is fucking ghey some times. I am sure if you put a warning sign on the dash, you would be in the clear.

Back