well here it is

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UPDATE: 1st shakedown was 10.38@140 2nd shakedown run car went 10.04@144 with a 1.7 60ft pedaling it all the way down the track other than that the car made 678hp 468 torque @ 24psi

UPDATE: 1st shakedown was 10.38@140 2nd shakedown run car went 10.04@144 with a 1.7 60ft pedaling it all the way down the track other than that the car made 678hp 468 torque @ 24psi

you suck :worthy:

my friend eddie had a car built by a shop in tucson. the shop owner had a green eg that was retarded fast. the shop use to be in idaho a long time ago then moved to arizona. maybe 5 years ago. they had a 10 second lsvtec i think. does that sound familiar at all.

Last edited:
you suck :worthy:

my friend eddie had a car built by a shop in tucson. the shop owner had a green eg that was retarded fast. the shop use to be in idaho a long time ago then moved to arizona. maybe 5 years ago. they had a 10 second lsvtec i think. does that sound familiar at all.
no i cant say it does

and thats on low base spring pressure i cant wait to turn it up all i need is a 5bar map sensor and im good to go

Back